Which is the significance of your username?

star8687

My username has the following significance

star  from local football team Steaua Bucharest

86     year when Steaua won the European Champions Cup against Barcelona

87     year wen Steaua won the European Supercup, but also my birth year.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

I used to play games with 2 different nicknames which I don't remember. Combining those two: ReCorpH was born. That's why the C is uppercase in the middle. I just can't bring myself to remember what were those 2 nicknames, since I've been using this one for many many years.

by=village

bo= live

My nickname indicates that I live in a small village and is born 1991 xD

So boring and I regret it already but I have no fantasy at all so it will have to do xD

The doughnut is the saddest dessert... it just can't find its inner piece.

My username refers to Matrim Cauthon, a character from The Wheel of Time, one of my favourite fantasy book series. He's a gambler who always has luck on his side, so I figured it would be an appropriate name to play poker with. My avatar is a fan art drawing of what he could look like based on the descriptions in the book.

DJ'd at a venue that would put 'More TBC' on the lineup whenever they had a big act play even though I was the resident and always played so I decided to make my DJ name 'More TBC' as a joke so I could say on the bill. It's stuck since then.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Jonny is short for my name

2192 is the pin number from my old debit card.

Respect to any one that can think up intresting names, I have no imagination for these things, hence my simple choice of name. 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Adil is my first name, and I put magic in front because I'm learning a little card magic after being inspired by David Blaine.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

My nick reads "anonym" backwards, as in anonymous :)

I used to go by the nickname Heaven's Gate but then i learned about an awful sect by that name in the USA and decided to go for something much more "anonymous"...  and by mynona i went.

• 1 year later...

Shoryureppa.

This name comes from the video game Street Fighter and is a special move used by Ken. I used to play this game a lot growing up with Ken as one of my favorites. 

I orginally wanted to have the UN Shoryuken because a buddy and I used to play on Zynga a lot for fun and we would always yell our Shoryuken!!! When we knocked dudes out. 

So that’s pretty much the reason and meaning behind my choice of name UB is making poker fun again 😉

五毒.

The Mandarin title of the GOAT Kung Fu movie, which translates to "5 venoms". I used another reference to this film as my nickname before I played here and decided to switch it up a little.

Also fans of the Wu-Tang Clan might recognize a few parts as well:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived