Where do you work?

Magicadil

Are you a student working towards a degree or Employed? If so, where do you work?

I work at an animal shelter rescuing & rehabilitating the stray & homeless. I'm also going to University & study Economics, Sociology & a little dance.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

At Unibet as a poker player :).

I have a degree in Computer Game Development though. So i work on indie projects on the side and will hopefully be releasing my first mobile game soon and moving on to bigger projects in the future. 

That sounds good magic, sometimes i regret studying something that is an indoor job. Maybe i should have gone for botany or something like that :).

Not actually Old.

Very nice degree you have there. When I got out of high school initially I wanted to pursue something in the Computer Science field. Half a year in, I felt my heart wasn't in it (the dedication required, time spent in front of a computer) I applaud you for getting through it.
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From home. Being a single dad it's the only way I can look after my daughter. I'd like to play more poker though but it's difficult when you have to fit everything into a the gap between 9am and 3pm.

That's why I love popping onto the forums and joining in the threads. Pretty much the only free time I get is on Friday evening and Saturday when my daughter is at her mom's. I still wouldn't have ot any other way though and I count myself lucky that I've been here for her since she was a baby.

• 2 months later...

I work for an engineering company in Southampton, England and we look after Vodafone and O2's mobile mast maintenance. It pays the bills, and allows me to dabble in live and online poker. 

The path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Archived