Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

What would you do if you win a million euros?

Svea91

I will invest this money in a business, if i use it only for my pleasure the money will finish and remain with nothing...  once again.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

Hookers and blow...:smileylol:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 weeks later...
I would build an animal shelter and help animals that were victims of abuse so they could once again feel loved. Animals are the only creatures on Earth that love others more than they love themselves, so its important we take proper care of them.
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 2 weeks later...

I would go all-in with it, that Juventus win the Serie A. Surebet.

So i have much more than 1 million. I buy or build a hotel, where i make sure that 1, the rooms are big and modern enough, 2, free wifi available, 3, there are sauna, jacuzzi, pool, spa with beatiful asian young girls, 4, i get the best chef for the kitchen. These are all very important. So my money just grow and grow and... WAKE UPPPP!

Archived