cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Rushbie 

Still haven't seen it but after such good verdict, soon i will Wink

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Meh, down the ladders.. @Livertool 

Spoiler
Nothing to see here.
Spoiler
"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Rushbie wrote:

The last recommendation of yours, @WuDu , Unabomber, took a day straight even tho there were better things to do in that days schedule. Had to watch it in a day. Thanks still!! Laugh

Is this new stuff somekind of brokeback mountain, reality survival crap, or..?

Try "Kingdom" next if the genre interests you...

If by "new stuff" you mean "Leaving Neverland", well it got a little bit of Brokeback Mountain and a little bit of Survivor in it...LaughSpeechlessScared

I don't know if I'd recommend it, it's a bunch of allegations that maybe true or maybe not. They probably are, in my opinion. However one of the two men accusing Michael Jackson testified for MJ in 2004/05, so everything he says is meaningless because if what he says is true now, he committed perjury back then. And if he lied 15 years ago, how can you trust his words now? The other guy though, I think Jacko got to him...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

I don't know if I'd recommend it, it's a bunch of allegations that maybe true or maybe not. They probably are, in my opinion. However one of the two men accusing Michael Jackson testified for MJ in 2004/05, so everything he says is meaningless because if what he says is true now, he committed perjury back then. And if he lied 15 years ago, how can you trust his words now? The other guy though, I think Jacko got to him...

Most certainly true but should have done this when MJ was still alive. Now they are just after money (again). No one to convict anymore except maybe in paper so what is the point but getting filthy rich. The American dream Smirk

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

Most certainly true but should have done this when MJ was still alive. Now they are just after money (again). No one to convict anymore except maybe in paper so what is the point but getting filthy rich. The American dream Smirk

Yeah, really disturbing on every front. Holy crap at the creepy phone messages and notes MJ left...Scared

The one mother from Australia however took the cake. Breaks up the family so her son could get closer to Jacko-----> her husband gets depressed and kills himself, her other son cannot forgive her for that. Then she lets her 7 year old son sleep in the same bed with Jackson while she's in a different room------> her son (allegedly) gets abused. Talk about horrible life decisions. But hey, at least she could travel first class, stay in fancy hotels and meet some VIPs along the way...Puking

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

Yeah, really disturbing on every front. Holy crap at the creepy phone messages and notes MJ left...Scared

The one mother from Australia however took the cake. Breaks up the family so her son could get closer to Jacko-----> her husband gets depressed and kills himself, her other son cannot forgive her for that. Then she lets her 7 year old son sleep in the same bed with Jackson while she's in a different room------> her son (allegedly) gets abused. Talk about horrible life decisions. But hey, at least she could travel first class, stay in fancy hotels and meet some VIPs along the way...Puking

I guess it is easy to get sucked in to that lifestyle and maybe lie to yourself that it is good for your boy and his career but she must have known that there is something fishy about it.

What disturbs me equally is that those fellows are now giving graphic details to whole world about bj to mj and what not. I mean how desperate for attention and money can you be to do that Wow I would bury those events/memories so deep that no one can find them. Well maybe psyhologist when i would crack like Macaulay.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Rushbie wrote:

Have to admit, that as much things in life i've seen, this is the kinda movie that needs understanding at life's horribleness. You can't basically watch sht like this like a "hey, nice movie".
But ffs, this is how you do movies with pure art in mind. Haven't seen in a long time a piece like this.
Because its fking awful. There's no Hollywood way people have used to see things. There's the sweet poetry that wraps it all together, into the horrifying reality of coldness, and psychopathy.
Ffs, saw this before it came out, and one of the rare films that needs a second watch, and a bought DVD for the library.
Awesomeness Heart Definitely not for the faint minded.
@Livertool 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4003440/

Idk why people walked out on it? Imo there is million times more brutal films.

I found that this one partly funny, little strange (some parts reminded me of Twin peaks) and left something to think about. Not the greatest movie in the world but worth to watch definitely.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

I haven't seen the mini-series yet, as I usually watch them in a bulk once every episode is available, however my feelings tell me, this will be a great one:

@Rushbie, @Ray-Unibet and everyone else, I think you guys might like this as well. Currently ranked #1 on IMDB:

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes