cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@emilk, correction, took 15 seconds, not 2 minutes Rofl https://www.ft.com/content/20b114b5-5419-493b-9923-a918a2527931

They didn't actually certify it in the first place; the formal process wasn't completed. They did announce it prematurely, if that's what you mean. Don't see how that's a proof of anything? Very Happy

@patriot01, the affidavits themselves aren't worth much. Can't comment on them all here Very Happy
Benford's law doesn't apply to the counties, and I've previously explained in the thread why that is. A nice video was posted as well by another member, explaining it all in more detail - it's fairly early in the thread we covered this.

Again, if you highlight one graph/figure/statement, I'll be happy to reply in more detail Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Guys, why are you trying to convince @Stubbe-Unibet of anything? He's clearly chosen to side with the left.  Also, as a representative of Unibet, he is acting very unprofessionally by making fun of the people who bet on Trump. If my boss caught wind of me treating others disrespectfully while acting on behalf of the company that employs me, I'd be fired.

Let the process play out, collect our winnings if and when they come, then move on.

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@CraigL, I'm not making fun of anyone, but I'm not going to sugarcoat my replies either. I will agree with you that the thread has reached an uninteresting level. The first few pages were actually good, as people were bringing concrete and tangible things to the table, which could be debunked.
As I've already made clear many times, I really wanted you guys to get the money, should Trump end up with another term. Betting on Trump is nothing to make fun of - I had a few small bets against Hillary four years ago (partly thanks to wudu) - and I'll never make fun of anyone placing a -ev bet. Conspiracy theories on the other hand, those I don't see an issue in having some fun with. It's just two very different things Smile

I haven't sided with anyone either. I side with the data, and the data strongly sides with Biden in this case Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Sidney Powell not only planning to release the Kraken, she's now speaking of biblical proportion fraud! According to her, Georgia is going to flip first...

Well worth listening to, we're in for 3 intense weeks.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@GoBigorGoHome wrote:

It doesn't matter any fact on this level. Trump is not yet re-elected because he upset a friend of his. 

They just have to make peace and we will get our winnings. 

267B1764-F8D9-405F-9398-FE14980D8377.jpeg

Also, we need a reversal of the Biden situation. The whole life is a script. And without the reversal of the situation there is no script...

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-to-pull-out-open-skies-treaty-russia

The Game is Over. The deal is done. The upset friend of Trump is not longer upset because he obtain what he really wants and now Trump will be re-elected. 

Prepere yourself for the reversal of the situation and the GRAND FINAL.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@WuDu wrote:

Sidney Powell not only planning to release the Kraken, she's now speaking of biblical proportion fraud! According to her, Georgia is going to flip first...

Well worth listening to, we're in for 3 intense weeks.

@WuDu Kraken has been released? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-not-part-of-trumps-legal-team - Sidney released from the legal team Rofl

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

tenor.gif

Scared

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu Kraken has been released? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-not-part-of-trumps-legal-team - Sidney released from the legal team Rofl

The Stub is only reading fake news headlines. Rofl

kraken.PNG

#KrakenOnSteroids!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
With the complete and final failure for team Trump in Michigan, it seems like Trump is slowly coming to terms with the fact that he lost the election. The rhetoric on Twitter has changed dramatically the last 48 hours.

Betfair odds continuing to decrease as well (still with excellent value at odds 1.03 on Biden) with a huge amount matched the last week.

So how did it all end up? Well, no evidence of any widespread fraud was presented in the end; just as I predicted weeks ago. All we got were a lot of conspiracy theories, flawed data interpretations and propaganda.

The fact that there was odds 1.10 on Biden days after the election result was known, 1.05 recently and 4.5-5 on the night of the election, that really shows how much potential there is in betting on the US election, and I'm looking forward to the next one, where we can hopefully have some constructive and fact-based discussions with data-focused arguments, prior to the votes being cast. In terms of betting, Trump would be amazing to have as a candidate again, but even if it isn't Trump, the polarization he's accelerated and the way he's influenced American politics in general, that should mean we're in for a potential value treat in 4 years.
0 Likes