cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8
Stubbe, please share your thoughts with us after you have read the below article. There is a lot of data, affidavits and other material to back up the claim that widespread election fraud most certainly took place.

The fact that it is not reported by media is not a proof that election fraud didn't happen. In a similar fashion, media proclaiming that Biden is the president-elect does not make him one.

https://theredelephants.com/there-is-undeniable-mathematical-evidence-the-election-is-being-stolen/

Finally, a lot more has been uncovered since the article was published.
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

That's what I thought; no answer to the question: "I'm really curious to hear how you guys see Trump winning at this stage?" Smile

Recounts, countless failed lawsuits etc. and you still deem it likely that there was widespread fraud and Trump is the real winner, with +6,000,000 votes less than Biden Rofl


Im really curious where do you get your information from?

Recounts: Counting over the same forged ballots without doing signature verification (not to mention mysterious ballots found in three states) = same results, no HeartHeartsHeart...Funny thing is Georgia certified and immediately decertified the results.

Countless failed lawsuits: Cite sources? Thats right, you have none.

etc.???

Evidence is for the courts, not plebs like you. Why give the media a chance to spin a narrative and lawyers time to find a loophole to bypass it.

8. december is edging closer and closer, you might want to look up "safe harbor" date, but that would imply you would learn something new and i doubt from your previous broken grammophone rethoric that you have the mental capacity to do that.

Just live in your delusional world and deny everything you see before your eyes.

FEC Chairman: Trump campaign bringing 'legitimate accusations' of election fraud to court

The "massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place," said FEC Chairman Trey Trainor. "And the other side really needs to answer these questions."

 

"BUT CNN, WAAAA"

Reply
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@emilk Rofl Rofl

In regards to lawsuits and aftermath, I've mostly been using Fox News - which I guess you consider antifa, as they aren't supporting a president trying to compromise the democracy Smile

If you weren't deep in a propaganda hole, you'd realize the signature verification has already been done (and is extensive), and it can't be done as part of the recount, due to the state laws and process in place - it's really quite simple, and you can find a detailed explanation in two minutes, if you use Google Smile

The fact that you don't know about the many failed lawsuits attempting to prove fraud, that's both scary and a bit funny. Again, if you take two minutes, you can find them yourself Smile

It's Rofl how you talk about someone being delusional. We can throw that word back and forth, but you'll eventually realize the truth, when Biden is sworn in (unless you're so deep in it that even that won't mean anything and you'll still blindly follow claims supported by no data or evidence) Smile

@patriot01, I've already replied to part of that. I honestly can't be bothered to read the entire piece, but if you can highlight one figure/graph/aspect, I'll be happy to share my thoughts from a data analysis perspective. It's also not true that the media haven't covered it at all; I believe at least 80% has been covered as part of fact checks in lamestream media Smile

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@emilkRofl Rofl

In regards to lawsuits and aftermath, I've mostly been using Fox News - which I guess you consider antifa, as they aren't supporting a president trying to compromise the democracy Smile ---1

If you weren't deep in a propaganda hole, you'd realize the signature verification has already been done (and is extensive), and it can't be done as part of the recount, due to the state laws and process in place - it's really quite simple, and you can find a detailed explanation in two minutes, if you use Google Smile ----2

The fact that you don't know about the many failed lawsuits attempting to prove fraud, that's both scary and a bit funny. Again, if you take two minutes, you can find them yourself Smile ---3

It's Rofl how you talk about someone being delusional. We can throw that word back and forth, but you'll eventually realize the truth, when Biden is sworn in (unless you're so deep in it that even that won't mean anything and you'll still blindly follow claims supported by no data or evidence) Smile ---4

@patriot01, I've already replied to part of that. I honestly can't be bothered to read the entire piece, but if you can highlight one figure/graph/aspect, I'll be happy to share my thoughts from a data analysis perspective. It's also not true that the media haven't covered it at all; I believe at least 80% has been covered as part of fact checks in lamestream media Smile ----5

1. I dont consider any news source "antifa". Fox news reports stories that they want to. If making sure that democracy is being upheld to the highest standarts, Biden and Democrats will have no problems being honest and transparent. Im sure Biden will not want to be the president that will be remembered as "the one who cheated", as of 47% of americans now think.

2. Realize? What? That they certified their results and immediately backed from them? Why?

3. If it takes two minutes, link sources.

4. Realize what truth? The truth that you say is absolute? You are just projecting your ignorance on me.

5. Check this guy out. He knows 100% of the facts about everything.

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@patriot01, I've already replied to part of that. I honestly can't be bothered to read the entire piece, but if you can highlight one figure/graph/aspect, I'll be happy to share my thoughts from a data analysis perspective. It's also not true that the media haven't covered it at all; I believe at least 80% has been covered as part of fact checks in lamestream media Smile


Here are just a few examples:

  • "In both Michigan and Wisconsin, several vote dumps occurred at approximately 4am on Wednesday morning, which showed that Joe Biden received almost 100 percent of the votes."
  • "There are several sworn testimonies and witness accounts from election or postal workers, who claim that fraud was being engaged in and ballots were being wrongly discarded."
  • "The sworn affidavit states that the vast majority of these ballots were from people that were born on January 1st, 1900. This would make the ‘voters’ all almost 121 years old."
  • "All of the other candidates’ tallies follow Benford’s law across the country, except for Biden when he gets into some tight races. Benford’s law is one accepted test for catching election fraud, used by the State Department and forensic accountants."
  • "President Trump gained 2,432,799 votes, while the GOP Senate candidate tallied 2,433,617 votes. This is a difference of only 818 votes. Joe Biden in contrast gained 2,414,651 votes, while his Democratic Senate candidate tallied 2,318,850 votes. This is a difference of 95,801 votes."

 

The mainstream media has certainly not shown any interest in covering these or other supporting facts. Thus, they clearly are not covering the election fraud allegations in any depth.

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

trump.PNG

I don't know about you guys, but to me it sounds like Antifa-Stubbe is getting nervous! Laugh Or he needs to kill some excess free time from 15:30 to 17:20 from time to time...


@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:


In regards to lawsuits and aftermath, I've mostly been using Fox News - which I guess you consider antifa, as they aren't supporting a president trying to compromise the democracy Smile


 

Just wanted to point that one out! People mentioning Fox News in November 2020 as some kind of conservative benchmark are either lazy or poorly informed. Probably both.

 


@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:


If you weren't deep in a propaganda hole, you'd realize the signature verification has already been done (and is extensive), and it can't be done as part of the recount, due to the state laws and process in place - it's really quite simple, and you can find a detailed explanation in two minutes, if you use Google Smile


 

Translation: "We cheated massively with fake mail in ballots and the lot is tainted now. What you gonna do now, Drumpftards?"

Who says that these rule changes were constitutional? Yeah, what are we gonna do now in such a case?

Supreme_Court_Clarence_Thomas_21940

 

 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

It doesn't matter any fact on this level. Trump is not yet re-elected because he upset a friend of his. 

They just have to make peace and we will get our winnings. 

267B1764-F8D9-405F-9398-FE14980D8377.jpeg

Also, we need a reversal of the Biden situation. The whole life is a script. And without the reversal of the situation there is no script...

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Election system in the United States. They count the votes of the electors, not the total number of people. Everything is written in the constitution. The winner takes everything.  An interesting fact in the last election, Clinton gained more than 3 million votes but lost. such a strange system


@patriot01 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@patriot01, I've already replied to part of that. I honestly can't be bothered to read the entire piece, but if you can highlight one figure/graph/aspect, I'll be happy to share my thoughts from a data analysis perspective. It's also not true that the media haven't covered it at all; I believe at least 80% has been covered as part of fact checks in lamestream media Smile


Here are just a few examples:

  • "In both Michigan and Wisconsin, several vote dumps occurred at approximately 4am on Wednesday morning, which showed that Joe Biden received almost 100 percent of the votes."
  • "There are several sworn testimonies and witness accounts from election or postal workers, who claim that fraud was being engaged in and ballots were being wrongly discarded."
  • "The sworn affidavit states that the vast majority of these ballots were from people that were born on January 1st, 1900. This would make the ‘voters’ all almost 121 years old."
  • "All of the other candidates’ tallies follow Benford’s law across the country, except for Biden when he gets into some tight races. Benford’s law is one accepted test for catching election fraud, used by the State Department and forensic accountants."
  • "President Trump gained 2,432,799 votes, while the GOP Senate candidate tallied 2,433,617 votes. This is a difference of only 818 votes. Joe Biden in contrast gained 2,414,651 votes, while his Democratic Senate candidate tallied 2,318,850 votes. This is a difference of 95,801 votes."

 

The mainstream media has certainly not shown any interest in covering these or other supporting facts. Thus, they clearly are not covering the election fraud allegations in any depth.


 

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Merenitsu wrote:

Election system in the United States. They count the votes of the electors, not the total number of people. Everything is written in the constitution. The winner takes everything.  An interesting fact in the last election, Clinton gained more than 3 million votes but lost. 

Also, it is legal and constitutional to have FAITHLESS ELECTORS: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

So, it doesn't even matter the vote of the people. And I believe that we will have the greatest number of FAITHLESS ELECTORS on Dec. 14.

If State Electors are convinced of the voting fraud they can give all the votes to Trump. 

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu 

What's the big deal about the Electoral College? Ms Merkel received just 25 % of the votes and she's acting like the Queen of Germany/Europe. That's far worse.

Great Warroom Pandemic episode today for everybody looking for real information:

First 30 minutes are with Lin Wood, explaining the legal situation in Georgia. Second 30 minutes are about some amateur data analyst from Switzerland who went through the voter rolls in Pennsylvania. Spoiler alert: Lots of dead people voted and other shenanigans. Really interesting episode.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Reply