UFC 232 - The mauler vs Bones

Silver1

Do we have any UFC followers at the community? I used to follow it more but now days I try to see all the bigger events. Will not be able to see this one, UFC 232, so will only catch some highlights after the fight.

I think the main event will be a epic fight between Gustafsson and Jones. With the history from their previous fight, which I and many other on the internet think Gustafsson won, and all the scandals around Jones doping and being one roids/PEDs/drugs etc is building up the hype even more. It can become a grudge match, not in at the same level as Cormier vs Jones but somewhere at those altitudes. And I think it will be really epic fight between two of the most skilled stand up fighters in that division! Can be some nice exchanges in the striking.

Who are you voting for? I go with Gustafsson. I think Jones is a incredible athlete but a really can’t keep his sh#t together. Sad thou cause he could be a really historical champ among the champs with the abilities as a fighter he holds.

Gogogogo Gustafsson!

Just read that Jones tested positive for an illegal substance again. It’s said that this substance is a metabolit from the substance and in his latest drug test that got him banned from UFC. It’s also said that this substance will not give him any advantage from an performance enhancing perspective. And the event needed to be moved to California from New York due to that the state didn’t give Jones permission to fight due to the failed drug test. Jones is really creating a buzz around him in every fight, before and after, and my guess is that this is not the last time we hear something like this:)

For those who are really interested in the build up to the fight I can strongly recommend to look at “Ufc 232 embedded” series on YouTube. The episodes are about 10 minutes and are released during the week until the fight. You get to follow the fighters and get to see (just a small sample thou) their preparation and how they handle the last week before the fight. It cool in that way you get to know the person a bit outside the octagon.

Did not post any link to the material due to that I don’t know if it’s allowed to do so at this community. If someone knows if it’s allowed pleas let me know:)

:Peace:

We are getting closer to the rumble! Looked at the press conference yeasterday. It was quite lame and felt so much that the organization, ie UFC, protected Jones in regards to the positive drug test. Guess it boils down to the money and stuff they have invested in the fight.

Archived