The Advent Calendar Petition

Nestabear

To the all the community members that enjoyed the Advent Calendar last year, I've decided to start a petition. If enough of us post a comment in this thread then maybe we can get one this year. So if you enjoyed last years Advent Calender, then drop a comment below. 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Great idea :) Last year's was very exciting, hoping for the same this year.
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

#metoo

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

#metoo

Who is up for #metoowantmore campaign for all of us, who wants more sexual harassment to ourselves. Can´t remember when was the last time someone slapped or gave compliments of my ass. I mean, where is my rights ????!!!!!!!

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Livertool wrote:

Who is up for #metoowantmore campaign for all of us, who wants more sexual harassment to ourselves. Can´t remember when was the last time someone slapped or gave compliments of my ass. I mean, where is my rights ????!!!!!!!

@Livertool's fantasy of ass slappers:

1234006-1_og

and the bitter reality:spacey-weinstein-afp_650x400_81509773829

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived