Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

#metoo

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Highlighted
PokerAndBetting Rank 17
Rank 17

Community calendar was fun last year, a little something this year also would be awesome.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver
0 Likes
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Don't forget us Santa Jeppe Cheeky

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

I won't @radge1, explained in another thread that we won't be doing something everyday, but there will be something coming throughout December Smile

livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

WuDu wrote:

#metoo

Who is up for #metoowantmore campaign for all of us, who wants more sexual harassment to ourselves. Can´t remember when was the last time someone slapped or gave compliments of my ass. I mean, where is my rights ????!!!!!!!

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

livertool wrote:

WuDu wrote:

#metoo

Who is up for #metoowantmore campaign for all of us, who wants more sexual harassment to ourselves. Can´t remember when was the last time someone slapped or gave compliments of my ass. I mean, where is my rights ????!!!!!!!

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

livertool wrote:

@livertool's fantasy of ass slappers:
1234006-1_og

and the bitter reality:spacey-weinstein-afp_650x400_81509773829

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu

I´ll take them all, after all compliment is compliment and slap is slap Very Happy

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Christmas theme was added to the site today. Wondering if that means there'll soon be some Christmas promos Wink
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog