Tell the community about your pets!

desinere

I don't have any pets, they are too expensive but I really want to :(

If I would get a pet it would be a dog, a cute Corgi :D

I would get a cat ( they are not too expensive for me) but sadly I'm allergic :(

The doughnut is the saddest dessert... it just can't find its inner piece.

• 4 weeks later...

Two parrots. I want a cat in the future, but first need to train the birds. :smileylol:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I don't have any pets of my own, but I volunteer for a cat rescue organization which means I am a foster home for street cats or cats that have been abandoned by their owners. The longest time I have had a cat stay with me is 1 year (the white cat from my profile pic). He was very shy, so it took some time to find the right kind of owner for him. The shortest time was 1 month - an old siamese mix male cat, who really liked to cuddle and snuggle - so he found a new owner very quickly. I really like cats, so it's fun to always take care of new cats with different personalities and habits and I'm happy to be a part of the process where they all find new and loving owners. :catvery-happy:

Thats very nice of you , wish more people would do that with abandoned cats/dogs.  I travel a lot but I did rescue some pets and foster them until i found someone to take them . I`m happy that yesterday I managed to find a family for a Malinois dog I found on the street 2 months ago

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 cats female the two were abandoned. They are very intelligent , Blackzila is completely all black ( already have some white hair of age ) is 12 years old and weighs 5kg me , loves eating . Panda has two years with me and it seems kind panda, love hunter

• 4 weeks later...

Archived