Spyfall - The Game

VikingsAF

TLDNWTR. It's a fun game :p so you should read ;)

Hey everybody,

Maybe some of you know this game (maybe if you watch Ryan Higa on youtube)

I want to try something out. It's a game I play a lot with  friends of mine, and I want to see if I could transform it to something which could be done on this forum aswell.

The point of the game is that there is one spy (we could make 2 if there are a lot of players) and he has to guess at which location he is. All other players get to know the location and get a role at this location (for example a player is a waiter at the restaurant and another is a cook.) all those players need to identify the spy.

So... The spy wins when he can tell what the location is by the end of the game, and the players win if they can tell who the spy is at the end of the game.

The game plays really easy for the rest. Players get to ask questions to other players about their role or location. You don't have to answer by telling the truth, but then you won't be able to find the spy together. It's also not smart to give too much info when answerring a question when you are not the spy, because that way you make it more easy for the spy. The player who answerred the question takes the turn to ask a question.

Maybe we can make a leaderboard if you guys like the game. (Then we will append points based on the amount of players and so on)

Normally the game is time based (7 minutes if you play in real life), but maybe we could make the game end after a certain amount of questions are asked :)

If you would want to play, you can enter by commenting. I will then decide who gets which roles and what location you are at. And then at the start of the game I will send everybody a message with their role and location (no location if you're the spy ofcourse) and with the player who has to start. Then you can just continue the play in the comments here. 

Let's say that we will start the game in 2 or 3 days depending on how much people would want to join :)

Hope it's clear, but if it's not, I'm eager to answer the questions :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Going to bump this one again :p I really think this would make a great game on here :D

, , , . I know you guys like the off topic forum. So maybe you'd be interested too? :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived