@Argevolen wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Honestly i think everything should be treated more severely from posting dumb stuff like rigged when you have no proof whatsoever because if you did you probably take advantage or take legal actions, to people colluding, using personalized software /HUDs, running bots, etc. When i say severe i mean lawsuits/jail. Look at Australian eSports, soon some people will go to Jail for 10 years for Match Fixing. Hope in my lifetime i will see this industry and other industries implement some real life consequences for people that don't like to play fair. @Travis btw if you spam and claim stuff that tarnishes a companies/individuals image without proof i believe the legal term is called defamation, you can get sued pretty easy. 😉

Freedom is slavery😉

DgjHKFLX4AQnT-5.thumb.jpg.ea6d62309fb1380880480d2415cd7033.jpg

giphy

• Like 1

@fish8one  Idk if you took the picture personally or just found it on the net, the fact of the matter is that it looks suspicious and it's easily photoshopped (not saying it is), but my mind can't really register when i see a half/quarter picture taken with a phone instead of pushing a button on the PC and having a nice clear view of all the screen. Btw tables don't really look that way on unibet as it shows in the pic. 😉

The pic is from this Forum

An old topic..

Modis came and told that is " just a mistake by the agent...trust us guys...you know us guys...it is not true obv....etc,etc,

I meant to show this coz even if a playa get some " proof" the counter proof is the same...:

Moderators write a few post to deny...that is it...case closed:)

• Like 2

@fish8one Idk what to say man, i've been playing on Unibet since the days they were part of MPN, never had a bad experience always felt safe and secure. Personally i have nothing but good things to say about them, but that def doesn't mean i will turn a blind eye if something shady is going on. 

want's to form a Union, which i think it's a brilliant idea. So i'm always gonna be on the fair play / justice side no matter what, however till i see real/clear/legal proof i'm always gonna give the benefit of the doubt to every one, being a company or an individual. 
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/2/2020 at 3:18 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

I still can't wrap my head around this. Why would a site rig games? The profit of the game does not come by you winning or losing, it comes by playing. It makes 0 difference to us who wins and who loses.

I'm choosing to keep this topic still open as there's some really good replies, but if it just keeps going on circles I will lock it. 🙂

It is easy to see why the house would rig the deal. If the poor player loses to fast the euros are more likely to enter a pros account and exit the pokereconomy at that particular site. By skewing the odds a little the site can assure to rake the euros a few more times before the rec is broke. Analogous to having a merry-go-round, you only get paid as often as you get to spin it with customers on. I am most suspicious of how fair the deal is when full stacks play less then full stacks. It should be mandatory that a player could look up the deal and how fair it has been up until present, and that every pokerroom provider would prove their honesty every year. I mean, why are you not already? if there was nothing to hide it should be out there, right?

3 hours ago, SG1 said:

if there was nothing to hide it should be out there, right?

It should but it ain't.  You do the math 😉

But what else can you expect from staff who are willing to call customers as Judas to improve their own status when they are the ones who fucked up?

Overall, gambling world is gambling, not only for possible wins to but also will you see your profit in case of winning. If you are willing to accept that, then you are good to go as gambler 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 5:12 AM, Livertool said:

It should but it ain't.  You do the math 😉

But what else can you expect from staff who are willing to call customers as Judas to improve their own status when they are the ones who fucked up?

Overall, gambling world is gambling, not only for possible wins to but also will you see your profit in case of winning. If you are willing to accept that, then you are good to go as gambler 🙂

And I love how that snarky piece of garbage Stubbe has a lot to say for his little self until fish8one posts proof... then he suddenly becomes very, very quiet.

• 5 months later...

Lol, making stuff up anonymously online is fun, isn't it? 😂 The way your imagination especially after losses wraps all sorts of random stuff into one sensation certainly doesn't make any of it real. It's the easiest thing for the mind to think the worst case scenario without any facts or better knowledge, no matter how insane it would seem like. Too bad sometimes the desire to seek answers to negative happenings is so strong when not knowing any better, that even imaginary people are being used as sources for these "facts" and "truths". You're not the first one on that babystage in the history of online gambling, and definitely not the last one.
If you'd have ever played against the poker staff, especially Stubbe, you'd know by now that even in the fictional case of them seeing all the cards, they'd still be losing 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Unibeystaffplays said:

Actually I've discovered unibet STAFF actively play in tournaments AND in cash tables, the site is COMPLETLY rigged in the aspect of it's full of staff! They will let you win but you dare not withdraw or your "luck" goes wayy down. Also they will not let money remain in your account before " finding" a way to beat you. With all the many tools at their disposal they can easily activate diffrent perks- example they see what the win percentage is the whole time. The veteran unibet staff can even make ALL CARDS VISABLE ON TABLE. Its rigged and these guys are criminals.- (Ps I know someone who works at Unibet. And no UNIBET I will not disclose that persons identity because they are still employed.)

So the site is full of staff?  UB staff playing poker on the site?  And they can make the cards visible on the table?  And they get paid while they're playing?  And they can activate different perks? There's just one other thing I want to know... can that someone you know get me a job there?  Please!  I won't tell!  Honest! 🤫

• Haha 5

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

5 hours ago, Unibeystaffplays said:

Actually I've discovered unibet STAFF actively play in tournaments AND in cash tables, the site is COMPLETLY rigged in the aspect of it's full of staff! They will let you win but you dare not withdraw or your "luck" goes wayy down. Also they will not let money remain in your account before " finding" a way to beat you. With all the many tools at their disposal they can easily activate diffrent perks- example they see what the win percentage is the whole time. The veteran unibet staff can even make ALL CARDS VISABLE ON TABLE. Its rigged and these guys are criminals.- (Ps I know someone who works at Unibet. And no UNIBET I will not disclose that persons identity because they are still employed.)

I'm not saying your right or wrong but it doesn't make much sense, why would they try and cheat on a product that is under 3% of their total revenue and risk losing it all? They make tons of money already from slots, sports betting, etc. 🤔

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FreedoM said:

why would they try and cheat on a product that is under 3% of their total revenue and risk losing it all?

Pliis don't be Unibet's or Stubbe's muppet and repeat what they say 😉 Sure it makes sense, or don't, depending which way you look at it. We all ready debunked that kind of thinking long time ago with our lost german member with several bigger companies then Unibet doing cheating. Yes, they had risk of losing all and some did.

But yeah, staff playing for Unibet?? Well, no comments other than it would be worst form of riggedness in human history 🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Pliis don't be Unibet's or Stubbe's muppet and repeat what they say 😉 Sure it makes sense, or don't, depending which way you look at it. We all ready debunked that kind of thinking long time ago with our lost german member with several bigger companies then Unibet doing cheating. Yes, they had risk of losing all and some did.

But yeah, staff playing for Unibet?? Well, no comments other than it would be worst form of riggedness in human history 🤣

giphy.gif

Edited by FreedoM
-+Gif
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

if that makes me a Muppet in your eyes that's your problem

I got no problem with it, you can be all you want. Is it best to be company muppet? Not if you ask me.

3% out of billion is 30 million so we ain't talking about peanuts here thou percents may seem small.

Not arquing about riggedness, just the arguments why they couldn't do it ;)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I got no problem with it, you can be all you want. Is it best to be company muppet? Not if you ask me.

👏

3% out of billion is 30 million so we ain't talking about peanuts here thou percents may seem small.

👍

Not arquing about riggedness, just the arguments why they couldn't do it 😉

🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unibeystaffplays said:

Guys the unibet team are great people, my recent post is completly untrue I believed a youtube video. I have discovered that the dedicated team at unibet is over 1500 wonderful employees worldwide. Many respected people. Also the net worth of Unibet parent is close to 250 million with a plan to get up to 1.8 billion by 2025! I reccomended this site to all my friends and my family! I really really enjoy playing the tables at unibet, it is the best poker site. I love how they are space oriented I feel right at home because I have always been so so interested in the cosmos and this site is amazing because knowing some of the creators must like the cosmos as well ,and integrated it into the game with tournament names and cool backgrounds and it's just an all around very enjoyable great expeirence! I will never say another bad thing about unibet- I cant believe i stopped so low to insult this amazing site i love so much after a few very harsh losses that were compltly my fault. I regret posting that earlier post and i will reccomend unibet to everyone!

I think my bipolar disorder also shows at times, but this just made me really paranoid, might be that I'm still hungover or it's something else. 🤔

suspicious joel mchale GIF by RJFilmSchool

Edited by FreedoM
+Gif
  • Haha 3