cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

Honestly i think everything should be treated more severely from posting dumb stuff like rigged when you have no proof whatsoever because if you did you probably take advantage or take legal actions, to people colluding, using personalized software /HUDs, running bots, etc. When i say severe i mean lawsuits/jail. Look at Australian eSports, soon some people will go to Jail for 10 years for Match Fixing. Hope in my lifetime i will see this industry and other industries implement some real life consequences for people that don't like to play fair. @Travis btw if you spam and claim stuff that tarnishes a companies/individuals image without proof i believe the legal term is called defamation, you can get sued pretty easy. Wink

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@FreedoM wrote:

Honestly i think everything should be treated more severely from posting dumb stuff like rigged when you have no proof whatsoever because if you did you probably take advantage or take legal actions, to people colluding, using personalized software /HUDs, running bots, etc. When i say severe i mean lawsuits/jail. Look at Australian eSports, soon some people will go to Jail for 10 years for Match Fixing. Hope in my lifetime i will see this industry and other industries implement some real life consequences for people that don't like to play fair. @Travis btw if you spam and claim stuff that tarnishes a companies/individuals image without proof i believe the legal term is called defamation, you can get sued pretty easy. Wink

Freedom is slaveryWink

DgjHKFLX4AQnT-5.jpg

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Argevolen wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Freedom is slaveryWink

DgjHKFLX4AQnT-5.jpg

:Dissatisfied:Dissatisfied

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@Travis, please enlighten us all with some proof Smile
And while you're at it, you can present your chemtrails proof as well Wink

ScreenshotUNIBETBOTS.png

Where is the "proof" that this was a mistake "only" by the agent..?

Where is the "proof" that Unibet CAN NOT use bots..?

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@fish8one  Idk if you took the picture personally or just found it on the net, the fact of the matter is that it looks suspicious and it's easily photoshopped (not saying it is), but my mind can't really register when i see a half/quarter picture taken with a phone instead of pushing a button on the PC and having a nice clear view of all the screen. Btw tables don't really look that way on unibet as it shows in the pic. Wink

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

The pic is from this Forum

An old topic..

Modis came and told that is " just a mistake by the agent...trust us guys...you know us guys...it is not true obv....etc,etc,

I meant to show this coz even if a playa get some " proof" the counter proof is the same...:

Moderators write a few post to deny...that is it...case closedSmile

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@fish8one Idk what to say man, i've been playing on Unibet since the days they were part of MPN, never had a bad experience always felt safe and secure. Personally i have nothing but good things to say about them, but that def doesn't mean i will turn a blind eye if something shady is going on. Patrick 'pads' Leonard want's to form a Union, which i think it's a brilliant idea. So i'm always gonna be on the fair play / justice side no matter what, however till i see real/clear/legal proof i'm always gonna give the benefit of the doubt to every one, being a company or an individual. 

Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Obviously not rigged but the amount of times A6 beats AQ or A7 beats A8 can make it appear so.

Too much contact no more feeling.
0 Likes