@ReCorpH wrote:

I still can't wrap my head around this. Why would a site rig games? The profit of the game does not come by you winning or losing, it comes by playing. It makes 0 difference to us who wins and who loses.

I'm choosing to keep this topic still open as there's some really good replies, but if it just keeps going on circles I will lock it. :) 

I wish that instead of this nonsense and naive reply always, i would hear this at least once:

HOW could a site rig the games, its impossible due to the regulations and checks.

So could anyone show proof, that let say if Unibet decide to use breakeven bots, modify the rng code between tests for more rake and happier depositors and for maximizing the profit..etc..that is impossible coz this and this tests and checks would bust them..??

I am also not saying that 100% is rigged, but that is 100%, that it could be rigged..

Proof plesae otherwise..:)

@fish8one, no, not 100% it could be rigged, unless you also believe the moon could 100%be made of cheddar or chemtrails could 100% be controlling our every move. The games are monitored and RNG is certified. In markets with local licenses all games are tested and certified as well.
I've written long replies on this in the past, and you can easily find them by using the search function.
Rigging a game which makes up around 3% of the GWR, risking the entire business, that's almost as stupid as your tinfoil hat claims :) - especially considering we make money from the rake, as already mentioned.
What you're saying is essentially that you don't trust any of the regulators, independent 3rd parties or Kindred/Univet, and you think a listed company will risk its entire existence in order to make 0.2% more money (high estimate). 

Your continues RNG posts are honestly a bit tiring 

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thanks for calling me stupid.:)

I dont know how old are U, but i am old enough to remember these kind of poker maschines

Screenshot_243.png.a169238d62984b0eb37e9f2837197504.pngSRY for the quality..

These were totally legal , tested , certified, etc..

Where there random?? Statistically YES ..Truth: NO

Was totaly the owner decision how random will be the " deal "..?

Yes it was between 1- and 5, type of " randomness" to choose from..

I had these to built and service them for awhile so it is fact.

You(doing your job) always answer the same, obviously as You have been told.

So YES i am stupid and naive, because it is obvious that these posts ( btw this was not mine)

would never answer otherwise for obvious reasons.

Apologize for being tiring, sincerely!

Also, sry for my english too!

P.S.:

Do You believe in God..?

Am i stupid if i am not..? (because let say You are)

Or if i believe, am i a stupid than..? ( because let say You are not )

• Like 1

@FreedoM wrote:

Honestly from my point of view, if you believe it's rigged the you shouldn't play at all, if you still continue playing then you probably are mad.

Oh hey..what can i say..?

I am a stupid and probably a mad fish..

Just last saying i am not 100%, but it could be rigged.. 

@fish8one wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Honestly from my point of view, if you believe it's rigged the you shouldn't play at all, if you still continue playing then you probably are mad.

Oh hey..what can i say..?

I am a stupid and probably a mad fish..

Just last saying i am not 100%, but it could be rigged.. 

Listen buddy, i didn't say you are stupid or a fish. But who knows maybe you are Aquaman.

However if you believe something is rigged and this applies to anything not just poker, you have the option to not partake.

Einstein once said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

So idk what's really making you think that certain things are rigged and others aren't, for example you don't really say that the weather is rigged if it rains in all august when for example you are used to being sunny. Because you brain accepted that weather is always changing and it is what it is. Basically that's the thing in poker, if you accept that its like the weather and the best chance for you to make it sunny in the long run is lots volume and daily study, best chance as i said, not guaranteed. If you are barely studying, not putting enough volume (1mil hands in cashgames, 10k MTTs, 15k-20k SNGs) and i'm talking 1 year as time frame, it's mad to expect some winning a lot or even a little. I observed this in myself, the problem is that me/you/others are doing jobs that are static and don't really change that much over the years, once you get used to it, it's a constant upswing, but poker is ever changing and if your not mindful of this, sorry to say this to you, but you will bleed money almost regularly. :happyshy: I think if you would approach poker as a strategy game and play to improve and have fun you would see it in another light and this also applies to everything. If you would ever get a Free 30 Day Essential Program or buy it on runitonce, they have a lot of content in the Mindset section, i watcher myself over 20hrs last month. It just helps you see everything from another perspective.

• Like 6

Ofc it could be rigged.. We know that all sites/programs gather data of our behaviour so even i am not programmer, i would say that it would be quite easy to use that data to make algoritms to suck most juice out of players. But like in live games where you have to trust that dealer ain't cheating, same for online games too.

Besides over 20 years of online poker, if it was rigged i think truth would have come out already from some programmer/employee. There is always some Julian Assange to reveal the secrets :D

• Like 2

I have been against the notion that poker sites are rigged. 

But given certain experiences, one cannot stop to wonder if its the RNG or some 'Hand of God' at play here.

Been experiencing this for the last 3 days or so. I have KK, someone definitely has AA. I have AQ, someone has AK. I have JJ, someone hits 555. I have AK, someone has A10 and hits his 10. I have AA and someone casually plays his 24 and hits a A-5 straight while I am orgasmic about my trips. I am raising all streets with QQ and a person hits his K on the river. So much in such a short span of time cant be just a coincidence or can it? We mere mortals can only wonder. And the worst part of all this is that everything can be justified in the name of 'Variance'.

I have built my bankroll from scratch without realy depositing any money. Is this the reason I face bad beats so often?

I dont play cash games other than monthly missions. Is this the reason I face bad beats so often?

I am sorry. Maybe its the wrath of the 'Luck Gods'. But I had to let this out somewhere :(

Long Live RNG.

• Like 1

@RogueWitch indeed it is just variance. And human brain is interesting in that sense, you also forget the times the variance was actually on your side. Sometimes the downswing stretches feel longer, because it impacts you more than the same amount of upswing. Obviously this is just my opinion from experience of the industry and the lovely game of poker. :) 

• Like 2

Its fkin interesting when someone crying Unibet is rigged, an Uni-guy replay in 30 min, and when i say that community league is not in the schedule tagging all of them, nobody cares more than 1 hour....

Yup, after that tournament is cancelled. Well done, good job.

@psrquack, the new loyalty will go live the 1st of January, as planned, as it looks right now. We will add components to it after it goes live - it won't be that personalized from day 1, but there will be different setups for different jurisdictions and countries :)
  • Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Sparrow473I don't have anything to do with the community league and I wasn't even at the work laptop, hence I could do nothing about it :)

Dear @Stubbe-Unibet . It is not about YOU, personally. It is all about Unibet. You work for Unibet, you represent the company, you have colleagues who work with you, you all of them get payment for it. It just doesn't look professional....

EDIT: sry for being offtopic, i am a bit just disappointed.

@Sparrow473 but it does become personal, when you post what you did, in this thread :)

One thing I will agree with you about. The community league hasn't always been handled great, and they should probably find a way to automate it more; create all tournaments in one go and schedule the publishing of the password :)

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet 

There should be a rule. If you're going to be stupid enough to make posts about how the RNG is rigged (and it's not really because the person is ❤️♥️❤️ at poker.. 🤣) then you should at least have to be entertaining. Witty, amusing or in some other way worth reading posts should be allowed to stay but just whining about how stuff is rigged and showing you have the ability to post screen shots shouldn't be sufficient. Swing the hammer.

Honestly i think everything should be treated more severely from posting dumb stuff like rigged when you have no proof whatsoever because if you did you probably take advantage or take legal actions, to people colluding, using personalized software /HUDs, running bots, etc. When i say severe i mean lawsuits/jail. Look at Australian eSports, soon some people will go to Jail for 10 years for Match Fixing. Hope in my lifetime i will see this industry and other industries implement some real life consequences for people that don't like to play fair. @Travis btw if you spam and claim stuff that tarnishes a companies/individuals image without proof i believe the legal term is called defamation, you can get sued pretty easy. 😉

• Like 2

@FreedoM wrote:

Honestly i think everything should be treated more severely from posting dumb stuff like rigged when you have no proof whatsoever because if you did you probably take advantage or take legal actions, to people colluding, using personalized software /HUDs, running bots, etc. When i say severe i mean lawsuits/jail. Look at Australian eSports, soon some people will go to Jail for 10 years for Match Fixing. Hope in my lifetime i will see this industry and other industries implement some real life consequences for people that don't like to play fair. @Travis btw if you spam and claim stuff that tarnishes a companies/individuals image without proof i believe the legal term is called defamation, you can get sued pretty easy. 😉

Freedom is slavery😉

DgjHKFLX4AQnT-5.thumb.jpg.3d63c9488dbe659a0d0ec06383b774a5.jpg

• Like 1