Rate the last movie you watched

marvrk

I just finished 13 Hours, to me it's a solid 7/10 and I really enjoyed it. A good movie that'll keep you on the edge of your seat, even if you know how it ends before watching.

Next up for me is  Barbershop: The Next Cut 

The Conjuring 2. 8/10

Great storyline, mixed with lots of horror & twists.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

It was a while ago but a movie called Unbroken. Based off a true story about an olympian who survived a plane crash during a bombing mission in WW2.  I wont say anymore because I think the reason I enjoyed it as much as I did was because I didn't know what to expect, other than it being WW2. If you read the synopsis on IMDB or somewhere like that it gives away some of the things that make it become more interesting.  

It was a "multi-faceted" movie. Just when i thought it might be coming to an end it changed direction completely.

8/10 :)

Not actually Old.

• 1 month later...

I like this topic, hopefully we can get it going a bit :)

Watched "Sicaro" the other day, was about an FBI agent who gets involved with Americas fight against the drug cartels. Albeit a bit slow at some points, I did enjoy it and would give it a 6 or 7/10.

Also been watching the show: "The Night Of" in the last couple of weeks, I really enjoy i'll give it a solid 72 out of 100.

Former Community Manager

Pedro Almodovar has always been one of my favourite movie maker and his new film Julieta was also just magnificent. It is story about death,faith, and guilty, mother and doughter loosing connection. Highly recommended,not to basic Hollywood film searchers. My points 9,5/10

• 4 months later...

Two movies I've watched in the las week:

Hell or High Water: Has a 7.7 rating on IMD and that's what I'd give it also, between 7 and 8 on a scale of 1-10. Great movie with pretty cool plot and some great characters in a classical robbers vs police story, It takes place in Texas and it depicts a side of America at a place that isn't often exposed to the rest of the world, I'd recommend anyone to watch this movie.

Back to the future 1: An oldie but a goodie about the adventures of Marty and Doc while time travelling in the Deloran, 8/10!

Archived