Rank 11

penguin50

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt know about this promotion as it was not put in the poker thread (it was sent to me by another player)

I thought i was being helpfull to the players that only look in the poker thread, like i do.

I dont understand why a link to a poker promotion should not be allowed in the poker thead.Product-Confused-Penguin.png.470ff7fc3370bdfe2a30e08941d2e0f1.png

@penguin50 because that is how this forum works :)

You are not talking about anything poker :) A promotion is a promotion and shouldn't be posted in the poker thread :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Second opinion.

Its not really poker related so shouldnt be in this thread.
BUT

@VikingsAF You could have pmed or just put a friendly warning that its not in the right section rather than running to teacher and telling.
@penguin50 Is new to forums in general and I am pretty sure this is the first one hes even ever interacted with so hes gonna make mistakes. 

We need to encourage new members to join in rather than making overly aggressive posts(This goes for me aswell as sometimes I can be abrupt when I see the same ❤️♥️❤️ over and over again and my patience wears thin)

Lets not make this community like so many other poker communitys where a new player is made to feel a like a ❤️♥️❤️ every time they ask a simple question.

@JeppeL If allowed I am quite happy to skip the mentioned promo and let the 3 rank 10s @penguin50 @GR1ZZL3R @Shoryureppa split my 3x2e tix between them as a welcome to the community and trying to join in.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 it's clear that this post was made to grind likes to reach level 11 in time. Even though the comment was sarcastic (on the 99999 likes).

It just needs a little bit of rational thinking to understand what post needs to be where, but since likes in the off topic board don't count towards the likes for any promo or level up anymore the way to the right board gets "lost" sometimes 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived