Quick Question 3

GR1ZZL3R

Or:

"I don't have the problem any longer. I found the Solution. I needed to go in to control panel then to keyboard then language and select the multi lingual keyboard option and then apply and then save. Now it is like a normal keyboard just have to hit shift key and then apostrophe key. Thank you for you help. Once you told me I had a Multi lingual keyboard it was easy to fix"

While im at it, there is a symbol for euros on the number 4 button but Ive never been able to figure out how to use that either so I just do e10. Any ideas?

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Better just try out all the special marks from your keyboard, first without using any shift or alt -buttons, and afterwards with them :laugh: Had to do that too once 😏
Downloaded the win10 language pack tho too before it, but not sure is that it..
The special marks can be written using different combinations like Alt+E (personally) buttons for euro mark etc.. try different combos 👍
Edit. try Alt+4 then. And psrquacks tip 😏
Edit 2. @GR1ZZL3R

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-keyboard-layout-windows-10

Thanks @Rushbie @psrquack and everyone else. I do have alot of time on my hands so Ill (missing apostrophe) give it a go for the next hour, day, week or so. You can probably tell Im (missing apostrophe) not a whizzkid on computers but I cant (missing apostrophe) spend ALL my time pokering. Thanks again, Ill (missing apostrophe) update you later. :happy:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Doesnt it just drive you MAD. While dashing off a quick reply I hit the ampersand button to write someones name and ' came up. It's an apostrope''''''''''''''''''''' a straight one not curly that's why I hadn't noticed it BUT............................................... the ampersand is on top and the apostrophe is below, and wether I hit shift or not the apostrope comes up. Without shift ''''''''''   with shift """""""""" What the *********   ***** is going on. I don't think i've locked any keys and everything else seems to be normal. I think I'll go back to bed. :puking:

Archived