Overload

GR1ZZL3R

I'm watching the fantastic IPL cricket at the moment, trying to win a bounty for the last of my team collector, later there will be cricket, snooker and the mighty City playing my home town Huddersfield, (divided loyalties there), all at the same time, my "Manchester or bust" project is well under way, the tortoise wants to go for a walk, the cat wants to go fishing, the sun is out , the sky is blue, HOW do I cope.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

I'm watching the fantastic IPL cricket at the moment, trying to win a bounty for the last of my team collector, later there will be cricket, snooker and the mighty City playing my home town Huddersfield, (divided loyalties there), all at the same time, my "Manchester or bust" project is well under way, the tortoise wants to go for a walk, the cat wants to go fishing, the sun is out , the sky is blue, HOW do I cope.

hey dear did you manage to get at least 1 booty? i so hope you did ,i want you in the freeroll

@GR1ZZL3R Imagine next year when you also have England playing in the ice hockey world championships, all England gonna be  watching the games, schools will stay closed, transportation halts, no ones going to work etc etc..... right?

Nice 0 - 0 result on the football... Unibet offered 9 for under 1,5 goals on that one.... I still need under 1,5 between Chelsea - Pool too to ship the double, but at least so far it's goalless ( 28 minutes in ).

Nice 5 - 3 for Williams on the snooker, more or less perfect result for the 1st session, if I were to decide.

Get that bounty! 👍

Hi @Purps couldn,t bring myself to back either City or Town, too much heart over head. Should've done the draw, terrific for Town, belief still there. GL with your bets so far, my fingers crossed, snooker might well go all the way, neither will go down without a fight.:cash:👍     England....ice hockey???????????

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

you also have the nano 50 euro ice giant bounty you can try or another one for 1 euro buy in and 23.45 CET 2 euro buy in if your br can ahndle that GL GL GL ,dont play for the bounty, play for the money ...that will work 🆒

@Purps wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Sorry @Purps not a big follower but you never know. Where are you from, Finland?

Finland yes ... and my "whole england stopping to watch hockey" was meant to be sarcasm 😃

Sorry @Purps I do understand really but I find it funnier to carry on the thread as though it's serious, "And then you go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like......."

"It's sarcasm"              @psrquack lectures me on comedy but I don't understand HIM. Jonny reckons two years or so.

Nice one on the football, how on earth did you pick City for low goals, I was expectijg the worst.🤣

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Sorry @Purps I do understand really but I find it funnier to carry on the thread as though it's serious, "And then you go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like......."

"It's sarcasm"              @psrquack lectures me on comedy but I don't understand HIM. Jonny reckons two years or so.

Nice one on the football, how on earth did you pick City for low goals, I was expectijg the worst.🤣

Oh man, that may be too advanced comedy for my brains I guess, but I can always blame the language barrier, so I'll do that 🤫

Well, surely more often than once in 9 games there'll be 0 or 1 goal scored in that match, considering the league table...

Hey @Purps your language is fine and picking a low goals double like that I guess your brain is fine too, my bets are too often a lot of guesswork, and my heart ruling my head, backing what I wan't to happen rather than what I think will.:waterfall:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@xdiediex1 Given up on the week, re-boot Monday morning, just chilling.❤️

🤣 im done again this week , i pretty sure one of these weeks i gonna get stuck and getting trouble somewhere, i so hope next week its something relaxed, so i can play normal again, i liked the sng's a lot though maybe cause i won 5 from them, how far are ya this week ? you gonna manage a ticket?

Hi @xdiediex1 thanks for asking. Won 5 sngs 2nd in one, lost one, 56 flops so far, will do the rest tonight or tomorrow, read the other thread, well done you, see you in the freeroll, 👍

Hi @Shoryureppa I'ts in the background at the moment, I'm waiting for the weekend to convert my e25 ticket to e1 and start grinding them up. I can't concentrate too well on poker at weekends with all the sport on tv, so will probably start again next Monday. How are you doing, any progress with Team collections. 🆗

As for team collections nothing at the moment as I have a huge bankroll of €1.91 to manage, when I’m ever gonna get the time :speechless:

No collecting the teams will be super hard for me as I can’t fund the play behind it. Also I’m only playing free buy in’s as it’s going to form the basis for a blog I’m starting in June. 

Nothing impressive to report but that’s reality....#freeroll2bankroll with me ReppA :atisfied:

Archived