Name a fictional place you would most like to visit.

jonny2192

If you could go anywhere that your mind could imagine, where would it be?

I think I would go to Krynn and pick up some magic lessons from Raistlin, ride a dragon round a bit and save a few damsels in distress and hope they are grateful. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any space port where the Millenium Falcon was docked so I could sneak aboard, sit in the pilot's chair and pretend to be Ha n Solo ........

(For some reason H a n is not allowed, The message body contains H a n, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post. We don't allow posts in other languages than English, and swearing is not allowed either.)

Who knew lol

@Play_Analyst  that's probably because "H a n" mean "He" in Swedish and foreign languages are not allowed on the community. There were loads of words that got stuck like that in the beginning, because they had one meaning in English and another in another language - so the mods had to "release" them manually from the filter.

To answer the original question, I'd love to visit Pandora (Avatar) and see all those fluorescent flowers and strange, beautiful creatures for real. 😃 And speaking of beautiful creatures, I'd also like to visit the Harry Potter Universe or sneak into Newt's peculiar suitcase (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them) and take a look around. 🆒

Archived