Meetup in Budapest?

RayL

Hi gang.

This goes out to all our Community Members living close or in Budapest.
A good friend of mine is getting married on the 26th of May and I will be in Budapest for a whole week, from the 21st until the 28th of May. 26th is booked for the wedding and 24th is the day of the bachelor party :) but besides that I will be just hanging out with friends, if anybody would be interested in fixing a day and maybe grabing a burger and a drink with me, have a chat, hit some pubs.....you name it. Let me know which day would suit you best and we can meet up.

Hope to hear from you guy'sBurger.png.9924cf137d543b1e42190fa7ec1d5edc.png

Former Community Moderator

@RayL

You should come to Finland and let´s hit some summer festival big time with all fin members :rockon: Or anyone that is unfortunate enough to stray here. Just remember to book some days off, between leaving here and getting back to work. "Climate" here seems to make peeps have headache, nausea and those sort of things. Good thing is that cure is the same as cause :)

@Casthaneda no, it's not mandatory, even most the 70 year old grannies speak English here, but wherever I go I am interested in the language and it usually just sticks to me for some reason. I am able to work/exist without it here, pure interest is why I would like to get the basics. It's a mix of Latin (Italian and French) and Arabic......go figure, and the Arabic part is what get's me. :)

@Livertool, I've heard how Fins party and we have some colleagues here as well who proved it, you guys don't joke around. Would love to travel as much as possible, who knows, maybe one day I might knock on your door asking for a glass of piimä and a piece of karjalanpiirakka :) (Just googled that)

Former Community Moderator

@RayL nice offer, what about black pudding and a pint of John Smith's if your ever round this way, :wonder:

You might have trouble with the dialect but "Ah'll sithee". 🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 weeks later...

@RayL wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R, I basically grew up on "slaughter" products and looove black pudding. There is a big chance I will attend one of the UK Tours in the future so I might just take you up on that offer :)

Try for Manchester at the end of this year, although I hate to say it, being a Yorkie, Lancashire black pudding is pretty good. Some beers not bad either. :laugh:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived