Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

49900204_290521664874067_2665603102152851456_n.jpg

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
Reply
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack 

When would be a good time of year to do a holiday in Hungary?

Fancy a different holiday maybe a week round the lake a week in the capital.

 

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@jonny2192 Do you prefer any wheather condition? Btw if you hate crowd and would like to visit Balaton, but also want a good wheather then everytime in September.

Reply
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Prefer warm weather, plentty rain when needed at home Smile

I dont mind busy as long as its not shoulder to shoulder busy.

 

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
Reply
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Like a duckRofl August is very crowdy here due to the top of the festival season, but if you like it, then go for it.  If the forecast is good you can visit us from May too. Do you have anything special what you want to visit?

0 Likes
Reply
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack wrote:

Like a duckRofl August is very crowdy here due to the top of the festival season, but if you like it, then go for it.  If the forecast is good you can visit us from May too. Do you have anything special what you want to visit?


Not really, Just thinking some relaxation. If was in Budapest would prob just look around at the normal touristy stuff.

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Like a duckRofl August is very crowdy here due to the top of the festival season, but if you like it, then go for it.  If the forecast is good you can visit us from May too. Do you have anything special what you want to visit?


Not really, Just thinking some relaxation. If was in Budapest would prob just look around at the normal touristy stuff.


 If you are concentrate on Budapest then 3-4 days is enough i think. You can come when you want, but please don't forget that one of the Metro line is under construction and sometimes you have to find the replacement (bus), if you want to use the public transportation. Btw beerbikes are banned.Teardrop Do you like baths?

Reply
Moderator
Moderator
@jonny2192 and @psrquack, I just came back from Budapest, a section of Metro line 3 is indeed under renovation but it's not a huge hassle, buses are in operation that take you from point A to point B as the metro would but above ground. Sad to hear about the beer bikes though Sad those were realy fun in summer.
Reply
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Like a duckRofl August is very crowdy here due to the top of the festival season, but if you like it, then go for it.  If the forecast is good you can visit us from May too. Do you have anything special what you want to visit?


Not really, Just thinking some relaxation. If was in Budapest would prob just look around at the normal touristy stuff.


 If you are concentrate on Budapest then 3-4 days is enough i think. You can come when you want, but please don't forget that one of the Metro line is under construction and sometimes you have to find the replacement (bus), if you want to use the public transportation. Btw beerbikes are banned.Teardrop Do you like baths?


I am happy walking around usually, I cant handle beerwalking so beerbikes would be a no go for me anyway Smile

Do you like baths?

I seen the hot springs/spas and prob give one a go but stuff like that i get bored off fast, I hope you were referring to that kind of bath and not inviting me to a Hungarian duck bath orgy Rofl

runners_bath.jpg

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
Reply