Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack toasting raffle win. Grats :cash:

duck-wine-bottle-holder-938-e1415900395239.jpg.f5ecf1330e96a3cd659fcd3cc41f4aa3.jpg

Wow, thanks. That's exactly what i'am doing.:Rofl: And playing with my favourite online flash games, because they will shut them down from the 1st of January due to the flash player removal, so I must make a farewell run.

7977a92b-8d43-497e-bdf6-63a3db1d02d8_1.303395e8d9266ad256f62888642ebb7a

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Livertool wrote:

Thanks @psrquack :laugh:

Don't know will those tikiets be any good for thou. First used and same crap continues which got me those tickets in first place :puking:

It seems you have opted in to the tourney reroll function.🤣

Btw at least you have trained yourself to the January PKO high roller main event.🆒

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Thanks @psrquack :laugh:

Don't know will those tikiets be any good for thou. First used and same crap continues which got me those tickets in first place :puking:

It seems you have opted in to the tourney reroll function.🤣

Btw at least you have trained yourself to the January PKO high roller main event.🆒

Lesson learned (again) and back to freerolling it is :)

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

I hope you all like silliness and interesting things around the poker world like me. Today's question is how could your total paid monthly rake decrease on a rakerace leaderboad after playing a HexaPro?

The answer is: you will pay €0,5 rake after every 1,5 multiplier HexaPro (total investment of the players-total prizepool aka. €3-€1,5)/number of players aka. 3). So if multiplier will be bigger than 3, then negative rake ((€3-€5)/3) will occur next to your name on the rakerace leaderboard and will decrease your total rakeback.

Sounds nice isn't it? Well, reading the small letter things of the January promotions helps you making the right decision when looking for an affiliate deal.

• 4 weeks later...

Some months ago they have denied my idea topic adding freebets to the bankroll. Sorry guys, If I would know they misinterprete my words and denying adding those bets in other cases, like dec24 promotion too, I wouldn't make that proposal at all.:teardrop:

• 3 weeks later...

As beginner...

-Hey Guys, do you want to see my bad beats?

-Sure, tell us what happened.

After some years in the industry

-Hey Guys, do you want to see my latest bad beats?

-Nope, it's part of the game, everyone has his own.

As veteran player

-Hey Guys, do you want to see my bad beats?

-Absolutely not. Go and upgrade your skills, learn some new tricks instead of posting those things and start whining about that.

-I see. Btw what is your opinion about rigged poker sites?

-Well, I totally agree. Let me corroborate this with my latest bad beats.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

If duck knows latin then it is duck friendly. If not better start learning 🤫

Per aspera ad astra.

That's all my latin knowledge. I hope it will be enough.:teardrop:

Mors principium est is pretty much what i got. Don't even remember exactly what it means, couple of my old friends are/were band so stuck in my head for that reason. So we are doomed :waterfall:

• Like 1

Secret missions what you can complete if you have finished your main goal and posted a tons of qualify posts.

Start learning german and Earn the Follow the President badge: you will unlock the superpower get banned but still can posting here ability.

Sit in to cash game table, leave in profit and start another session on the same limit in the same day and finish Earn the Natural selection side mission: receive the ratholing warning email.

Be a real Punk: stop playing this site and post that in the forum: you will earn the Should I stay or should I go now badge.

• Like 2