Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

Finally got me a brand new computer, a Windows desktop for a change. First time in 15 years everything running smooth 😀

And like 5 minutes after i got everything configured and up to date, I see that @JeppeL  announced the great new summer supertoto.... Yay 👍

letsgoalready.gif.f4594d53ddfbf8b570bf87e75a2bc1a6.gif

LFG!

• Like 3

@Purps wrote:

Finally got me a brand new computer, a Windows desktop for a change. First time in 15 years everything running smooth 😀

And like 5 minutes after i got everything configured and up to date, I see that @JeppeL  announced the great new summer supertoto.... Yay 👍

letsgoalready.gif.685573ec6247d06faa6d5e5a379fa7fd.gif

LFG!

Windows has it own problems but as far as i see when i had to use mint few years ago, sooo much better option :)

Will you do updates for toto?

• Like 2

@Livertool @ wrote:

Will you do updates for toto?

@Livertool 

Yeah, hopefully it will be a fun one and everyone "worthy" will win something. 😃👍

@FreedoM wrote:

@PurpsDrop some specs, i might need to buy one myself, the old boy is ready to die. :teardrop:

@FreedoM 

I'm no gamer so there was no need anything special, so I went for a very basic HP desktop machine that happened to be on discount sale. M01 F0024NO is the model.

What requires most from the machine over everything I do is when watching sports HD streams with KODI , and at least last night both the premier league matches worked perfectly. Unibet poker client also works like a charm as well as everything else that I've done so far, so that's pretty refreshing feeling after all the pain with the previous set-up 😀

Obviously if you're a gamer, this probably wouldn't quite make it...

:peace:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

But yeah it does good to every creature to take a little break every now and then from all online activity 😏
It can often get so timeconsuming and addictive, that one doesn't even see how much it really consumes energy and time from other things in real life.
Sending virtual breadcrumps to @psrquack as well, where ever he be chilling.
Ducks gotta do what a ducks gotta do 🆒
droad.PNG.b8fb49dd054041727884ea1901a3e4af.PNG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nothing special @Livertool . New town, new job, ahead of achieving a new online degree. Quacking here only for lazy duck promotions(like free bets or some freeroll) in December and will stop doing that in the new year.

Saw Purps gaining a €4 tickiet at my table on the 5th and remembered how joyful was the quacking with you guys, but starting again wouldn't support IRL efforts.

Hopefully Bloodduckers gives you enough bread in this cold and windy period and you can survive will they will introduce a new and improved reward system in where every of your feders will count a NL400 ticket in the bonus shop.😛

c7fb3e304f597a1a6870b4a6fb358de8

• Like 2

Well, almost.🤣

Did you know

"Unibet has announced it will run its first ever series dedicated to progressive knockout events next month.

PKO Winter Series will guarantee €225,000 across 32 events. Buy-ins range between €5 to €200, with the bulk of events between €10 to €25.

“Barry Carter and I like to think we were ahead of the curve on PKOs when we wrote PKO Poker Strategy and we thought anyone who bought the book would have a two-year heads-start on the field,” Unibet Ambassador Dara O’Kearney told PRO.

“In the time it has been released we have seen PKOs explode even faster than we expected and the PKO Winter Series is proof of that,” he added."

Source: https://pokerindustrypro.com/news/article/211930-unibet-run-first-ever-pko-series 

Main Event's name will be gang Big Bang (200 buyin, 100K GTD). So if you want to kick some ass you should start grinding some bread.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Well, almost.🤣

Did you know

"Unibet has announced it will run its first ever series dedicated to progressive knockout events next month.

PKO Winter Series will guarantee €225,000 across 32 events. Buy-ins range between €5 to €200, with the bulk of events between €10 to €25.

“Barry Carter and I like to think we were ahead of the curve on PKOs when we wrote PKO Poker Strategy and we thought anyone who bought the book would have a two-year heads-start on the field,” Unibet Ambassador Dara O’Kearney told PRO.

“In the time it has been released we have seen PKOs explode even faster than we expected and the PKO Winter Series is proof of that,” he added."

Source: https://pokerindustrypro.com/news/article/211930-unibet-run-first-ever-pko-series 

Main Event's name will be gang Big Bang (200 buyin, 100K GTD). So if you want to kick some ass you should start grinding some bread.

If they use that gang bang, i'll remove my clothess and jump in. Unfortunately my buy in range varies  only from loose 5 cents to hardened 15 so i have to really strech it out in order to make it :Tongue:

But kos seem to be trending these days in poker world so why not. And it is kind of nice format, surely better than play 2 days and win 2x buy in :Laugh:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

If they use that gang bang, i'll remove my clothess and jump in. Unfortunately my buy in range varies  only from loose 5 cents to hardened 15 so i have to really strech it out in order to make it 😛

I doubt those numbers are correct. I just read you have 50 to100 tickiet big.🤣

Take it down!😀

img_0291

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Duck challenge. Ticket to main event. Starting point 20€. All products allowed. Prediction: fail :laugh:

Easy money:

deadline till 31st of January, target 200

step1: use todays advent calendar offfer+5

step2: gain free stuff from the Advent Calendar from here: acc +30

step3: use the NFL bet 10 get 5 promotion  +6*5=30

step4: cardschat freerolls +5

step5: betting freerolls: +5

step6: hot streak betting competition+aus open+NFL Oracle competitons+ another will coming stuff from here +20

step7: January Missions: +5

This is +100 from free stuffs, the remaining +80 you should win when clearing those rewards.🤣

Donald-Duck-as-Clock-Cleaner

• Like 1