Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

Scrub them tables clean @Purps 👍

giphy.gif.e5a4b9028c24d1d7083ca625815de148.gif

@Livertool 

Thanks buddy. Didn't quite work this time. Out with QQ against two AK's. Both ace and a king on flop :sad:

On top of that the whole tournament was an absolute torture. I was seeing more "trying to reconnect" announcement than cards, it feels like. :annoyed:

• Like 3

Sorry to hear too, mate :annoyed: that's the most annoying thing there is, although sometimes it's solely because of connection from finland to server and bunch of other reasons.. not to mention (our) customers device performance capability and general traffic on the same nettraffic around the area we live at 😞 doesn't matter how much we pay for ultimate connection, you can't have a bandwidth to yourself alone, unfortunately, which fking sucks yeah. Bad times to be online, when even streamservices like Netflix and adult stuff are limiting their HQ services due to massive load :speechless:

ducklines.thumb.PNG.b257de86ef707fccc016120be74db7ba.PNG

• Like 3

@Purps wrote:

Thanks buddy. Didn't quite work this time. Out with QQ against two AK's. Both ace and a king on flop :sad:

On top of that the whole tournament was an absolute torture. I was seeing more "trying to reconnect" announcement than cards, it feels like. :annoyed:

Yeah, i was lurking for shadows for awhile and you seemed to be disconnected lot of times. Bummer way to play and bummer hand to go, could have been real game changer with threesome action :dissatisfied:

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

Another almost impossible challenge has started. The Superweek contains various games on the highest levels every day of the week. I will try to accumulate cash/tickets for the following schedule:

After 10 attempts I have won:2*€4 ticket+1*€25ticket and €7.34 in cash.

4.thumb.png.c5c04b77d522ece1c6925d47ba8e06ef.png

3 tickets were exchanged and rerolled.

9.thumb.png.889152fb0e5234a6ba13fdf5721fd010.png

Current bankroll: €7.34.

Next 10 atttemps will come.

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Another almost impossible challenge has started. The Superweek contains various games on the highest levels every day of the week. I will try to accumulate cash/tickets for the following schedule:

Current bankroll: €7.34.

Next 10 atttemps will come.

Miracle happened this morning when I have won an Omaha cash game ticket. Another €1.98 was added to the roll.

7.png.c8ff3ffce2ae98ceaa3395c9bd55dbb0.png

Current bankroll: €9.32.

• Like 2

It is a big name, but should I buy it again and ruin all the memories and emotions? Or is it any progression in our life or we want to loop the same things again and again? Final Fantasy VII remastered is out and Red Alert remastered is around the corner.

• 2 weeks later...

"During a thorough investigation into the circumstances of Fuchs’ case, USADA determined that Fuchs’ male partner was using therapeutic doses of letrozole and GW1516 and the low amounts of letrozole metabolite and GW1516 metabolites detected in her sample were consistent with recent exposure to the substances via sexual transmission."

U.S. Boxing Athlete Virginia Fuchs Found Not at Fault 

Now I think testing athletes for illegal drugs is outworn.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

4 years.

2016-2017: hoping all my ideas will be implemented.

2017-2018: hoping all my bug reports will be fixed.

2018-2019: hoping all live events and important industry news will have a featured topic here.

2019-2020: hoping they will answer to pm's.

2020-2021 you give up :laugh:

• Like 1

Just read the limited stake topic. Unfortunately staff you are getting in touch here or at LC don't have the rights to solve your problem like that. Many times they can forward the request only. Because noone of the relevant department says, hey, I have sorted something this for you you can't bound a name to the success but if something went wrong mods say a sorry fot the delay/this is not my territory there will be a name who couldn't help you. Because LC agents have a lot to do, they will skip checking your request again and your query remains unanswered. This could be very frustrating, because you can have the feeling they don't want to help you. The worst thing is when LC agent tells you you will be informed shortly (within a couple of days) but somehow the email never won't arrive.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Just read the limited stake topic. Unfortunately staff you are getting in touch here or at LC don't have the rights to solve your problem like that. Many times they can forward the request only. Because noone of the relevant department says, hey, I have sorted something this for you you can't bound a name to the success but if something went wrong mods say a sorry fot the delay/this is not my territory there will be a name who couldn't help you. Because LC agents have a lot to do, they will skip checking your request again and your query remains unanswered. This could be very frustrating, because you can have the feeling they don't want to help you. The worst thing is when LC agent tells you you will be informed shortly (within a couple of days) but somehow the email never won't arrive.

Yeah, 4 months have i waited now that provider gives some answer. Ofc not unibet's problem but shouldn't be my problem either if you ask me. But apparently it is customers job to pay for product, provide proof and also beg for answers which you don't get 🤫 So like i said that 2020-2021 you give up, i suggest that for real, never going to get em so don't waste your time 😉

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Yeah, 4 months have i waited now that provider gives some answer. Ofc not unibet's problem but shouldn't be my problem either if you ask me. But apparently it is customers job to pay for product, provide proof and also beg for answers which you don't get 🤫 So like i said that 2020-2021 you give up, i suggest that for real, never going to get em so don't waste your time 😉

Sad to read that. My termin is to finish the end of my last challenge bust or not and then leave. Till then less posts and contribution. Btw i hope you will run good at Ascot challenge.

824306_img650x420_img650x420_crop

• Like 2