Rank 27
Rank 27

@Purps wrote:

Lost all his feathers too Waterfall

Oh, there were hard times, ducks getting lose all his feathers.Waterfall

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Here's a yearly feel good story from my hometown.

"Tytsy" the Duck 

The article on the link is from one month back. This years hatching results on the spoiler!

Spoiler
First, a picture of Tytsy waiting for her home door to be opened for her for the first time after migrating back to her motherland after her yearly vacation somewhere along open waters:

tytsyhomecoming.jpg

And here is the class of 2020. Tytsy has enriched the world with 8 beatiful ducklings, 2 of which either waddled off or just hiding under the other fluffy creatures at the time of the picture taking.

classof2020.jpg

HappyHearts

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Purps wrote:

Lost all his feathers too Waterfall

Spot on RoflRoflRofl

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Free 100 challenge points every day.

Step1: have €25 UO ticket.

Step2: use the exchanger.

Step3: gain the free 100 challenge points.

Step4: use the 6*€4 tickets gaining more €25 UO tickets.

Step5: repeat and enjoy the free points.Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Unibet conquering whole new areas of business?

kissa.JPG

Football betting promo which says you get a cat for 100€ freebet. Don't really understand how it works but i'll take it Laugh

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Livertool wrote:

Unibet conquering whole new areas of business?

kissa.JPG

Football betting promo which says you get a cat for 100€ freebet. Don't really understand how it works but i'll take it Laugh

Well, everyone loves having new puss-ies.Heart

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack 

Wait. What's happening today? What did I miss? Scared

Today is the anniversary of the release of the  James Bond trading card collection (found it when read an article about the movies), so nobody can stop you at tables.Rofl

https://www.scifihobby.com/products/jamesbond/complete/ 

Btw what happened at bounty madness tour?

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack 

Wait. What's happening today? What did I miss? Scared

Today is the anniversary of the release of the  James Bond trading card collection (found it when read an article about the movies), so nobody can stop you at tables.Rofl

https://www.scifihobby.com/products/jamesbond/complete/ 

Btw what happened at bounty madness tour?

Oh okay Laugh That was a little too advanced for me. Not quite a 7th dan black belt Sherduck yet Ok

Sadly, had to skip the Bounty tournament. There was a blunder with the Community league game on Thursday so we ended up having 2 tournaments yesterday. Getting so many disconnects even 1-tabling that I didn't even dare to try 3 tables. Oh well, that would have been my last €50 tikiet, so at least now I can split it and maybe get a new try on the next UO. I think there's like 2 of the online versions still coming this year...

Won a €100 Mini Main Event ticket from the Communiyt League, so hopefully I can fold myself to minicash tomorrow WinkThumbs Up