Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquackĀ wrote:

No, so you have more chance to win.šŸ¤£

Phew, no other ducks involved so this is surely mine :D

I might have been little optimistic about number of players but hey, that is just my nature. Always look at bright side of thingsĀ šŸ¤£

But under 4k so wasn't that far off

• Like 2

Internet poker providers: come join us for fun times and to chance to win some money.

Reality: not fun at all with all problems and poor execution.

How much they lie in their cvs to get in position that they have no clue what they are doing? If car company promises guarantee for 5 years or 200k kms, i think they test their machines that they are up to it. Seems like unknown consept in this computer program world, ffsĀ :puking:

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

This is a very interesting article about closed poker rooms. Unfortunately many names on the list are familiar to me.šŸ˜ 

https://www.safestpokersites.com/failed/Ā 

Absolute Poker is the only one from that that I've played at. Actually it was the first poker room for me and everything was so new and great and exciting....... good timesĀ :Hearts:

My biggest single score is still from AP, which is kinda sad tbh :Sad:

• Like 2

Ā 

Here's a yearly feel good story from my hometown.

"Tytsy" the DuckĀ 

Ā 

The article on the link is from one month back. This years hatching results on the spoiler!

Ā 

First, a picture of Tytsy waiting for her home door to be opened for her for the first time after migrating back to her motherland after her yearly vacation somewhere along open waters:

tytsyhomecoming.jpg.eb06dc468f44c23ec3cfb6cdf6ff7122.jpg

And here is the class of 2020. Tytsy has enriched the world with 8 beatiful ducklings, 2 of which either waddled off or just hiding under the other fluffy creatures at the time of the picture taking.

classof2020.jpg.6de0ea2a049f1afcc3961b5819a95a3c.jpg

:Happy::Hearts:

• Like 2

Free 100 challenge points every day.

Step1: have ā‚¬25 UO ticket.

Step2: use the exchanger.

Step3: gain the free 100 challenge points.

Step4: use the 6*ā‚¬4 tickets gaining more ā‚¬25 UO tickets.

Step5: repeat and enjoy the free points.šŸ¤£

• Like 1

@PurpsĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ 

Wait. What's happening today? What did I miss?Ā :scared:

Today is the anniversary of the release of theĀ  James Bond trading card collection (found it when read an article about the movies), so nobody can stop you at tables.šŸ¤£

https://www.scifihobby.com/products/jamesbond/complete/Ā 

Btw what happened at bounty madness tour?

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@PurpsĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ 

Wait. What's happening today? What did I miss?Ā :scared:

Today is the anniversary of the release of theĀ  James Bond trading card collection (found it when read an article about the movies), so nobody can stop you at tables.šŸ¤£

https://www.scifihobby.com/products/jamesbond/complete/Ā 

Btw what happened at bounty madness tour?

Oh okayĀ :Laugh: That was a little too advanced for me. Not quite a 7th dan black belt Sherduck yetĀ :Ok:

Sadly, had to skip the Bounty tournament. There was a blunder with the Community league game on Thursday so we ended up having 2 tournaments yesterday. Getting so many disconnects even 1-tabling that I didn't even dare to try 3 tables. Oh well, that would have been my last ā‚¬50 tikiet, so at least now I can split it and maybe get a new try on the next UO. I think there's like 2 of the online versions still coming this year...

Won a ā‚¬100 Mini Main Event ticket from the Communiyt League, so hopefully I can fold myself to minicash tomorrowĀ :Wink::Thumbsup:

• Like 2