Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Did you realize from the first of January you can earn only 1 betting freeroll ticket/week?

40003d8d4ffd0bdbe250892788d544c4

No i didn't. But maybe it ain't bad thing for less players/tourny? Or do they reduce freerolls to just one too?

Yesterday was the number of participants over 300 people so no, as I see more of them are coming. Btw if you can answer to this question you are welcome:https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-Help/No-500-betting-freeroll-received/td-p/265982/page/2 

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack 

I suppose you skipped the Sabaton/Amaranthe/Apocalyptica gig since there's no post about it? :sad:

Correct. If you have watched Mask happened almost the same to me(it was a sold out event and I gave my ticket to my friend because he met a hot chick and wanted to impress her with a ticket). He helped me finding a job when I was fired previously so he owed me. I don't know what happened yesterday, but today he smiled a lot.😛

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

As I see cardschat is your pond again @Livertool.🤣

Lets get them :popeye:

Are you playing tonight for package or later? With common alias or top secret hidden agent to avoid pressure of peepin Toms :laugh:

Tonight, common+if there will be any cash pp then I will go for it, because Dublin is far away🤣 So you can track me but it's worth to check my standing after late reg is over. Btw did you manage some slot win from your tennis skills win?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

s :laugh:

Tonight, common+if there will be any cash pp then I will go for it, because Dublin is far away🤣 So you can track me but it's worth to check my standing after late reg is over. Btw did you manage some slot win from your tennis skills win?

I would like to spy on you but pretty tired for moving my nest to new crib. Hope that here is update tomorrow with any price won 👍 If nothing else, lots of points challenge points quaranteed :D

I took poker points and did ok with them.... and then wasted them on slots ofc 🤣 But i did withdraw 10€ just because we had argument with buddy, he said unibet withdrawals are instant these days and i proved him wrong. We made bet over it for case of beer and easy victory 🤣

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

but pretty tired for moving my nest to new crib. Hope that here is update tomorrow with any price won 👍 If nothing else, lots of points challenge points quaranteed :D

Wow, congrats to your new home at Malta. You really deserved that pond next to UO HQ.:Cheeky: Now you are ready hanging out with Jonny duck when he will visit the island this year.

• Like 1

My impressions were about yesterdays tourney pure boredom. It lasted 4 hours for me(went allin in the last hand before the midnight break has started) and what I saw was a nitty+ABC poker in the majority of the tour. Everybody folded preflop after 2x raise(no matter which position) and played with expected nuts only. Here you can see my biggest fail, when called the opponent on the turn+river.

UO.png.3db1795dc9115decb942b526efb24ecb.png

Game went to more challenging format when we were 6 handed (12 players in total), when a simple preflop raise wasn't enough to win a pot, but rr always meant a good cards, so if your nerves are ok and can handle the situation then playing this satty is not difficult than any of €10 tourney.

• Like 2

That is tough hand to let go for sure. I guess that is what separates us mortal ducks from poker heros, it lot easier to shove than fold :dissatisfied:

But anyways, well played to get in to money at least. Kind of weird pricepool thou to get 1/5 of buy in :wonder:

New worm to the hook :)

• Like 2

From q4 report: "Kindred estimates g-r-o-s-s winning revenue for the fourth quarter of 2019 of about GBP 235 million (Q4-2018: GBP 250.1 million) unaudited."https://www.kindredgroup.com/media/press-releases/2020/kindred-group-plc--unaudited-trading-update-for-the-fourth-quarter-2019/ 

I'm sure we have contributed a lot to that with our free stuff sniping attitude aren't we @Livertool ?:Rofl:

• Like 1