Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Congrats discovering the time machine @Livertool 👍

Que? I mean quack?

You can't trick me. You posted your predictions in the NFL topic, but put the Patriots results aftet the game was finished wrongly to cover all the other correct tips. There is only one reason why did you do this, because you have a time machine.🤣

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Don't know why most think it is member :geek: 

To me makes whole lot more sense that they pick unibet employer who already lives there and knows unibet ways otherwise too.

Last time when they hired Ray I have asked my local CS agent if she was applied for the mod job here. She tought unibetcommunity is a fan made webpage and told me she is very satisfied with her corrent job. Do you think they have promoted the job more efficiently this time?:atisfied:

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Don't know why most think it is member :geek: 

To me makes whole lot more sense that they pick unibet employer who already lives there and knows unibet ways otherwise too.

Last time when they hired Ray I have asked my local CS agent if she was applied for the mod job here. She tought unibetcommunity is a fan made webpage and told me she is very satisfied with her corrent job. Do you think they have promoted the job more efficiently this time?:atisfied:

Yeah i mentioned ray in chat once and chat person thought i was talking about raha-automaattiyhdistys (which was company that provided landbase slots in Finland earlier) and she told that unibet has nothing to do with that company 🤣

So safe to say that many in unibet don't even know that community exists.

Don't mind who new mod is as long as he don't have loose ban finger :D

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Yeah i mentioned ray in chat once and chat person thought i was talking about raha-automaattiyhdistys (which was company that provided landbase slots in Finland earlier) and she told that unibet has nothing to do with that company 🤣

So safe to say that many in unibet don't even know that community exists.

Don't mind who new mod is as long as he don't have loose ban finger :D

🤣

I don't know how do you make it, but you have better stories than mine every time. Muhahahaa

• Like 1

@psrquack, perhaps you should think about why this very thread is named as it is :)

You've got a tendency to derail threads; change the topic completely and go on at length about nothing to do with the original post. You're literally the only member - out of 20.000 - I remember ever having to do this with, and even on multiple occasions.

You've been on the site for a few years now, and you know the rules. This particular case wasn't so bad, but have to draw a line, considering I've lost count of the occurrences now.

Just use this thread, or create a new thread, when you want to discuss something that isn't actually bug related.

To answer your question. The process has never been for the community team to reply on behalf of the poker team, once something is escalated. The community team replies to the poker queries they can, and if they don't know the answer, they escalate it to the poker team who then replies themselves. In this case the poker team never replied nor changed the status of the bug report. I can't spend time going through every single closed bug report - very inefficient use of my time. I could, and probably should have, changed the state when I escalated it years ago, to not be dependent on the escalation working. However, the bug reports handling was different back then and a bit challenging tbh; generally too slow responses from our end and a lack of necessary details from the customer, resulting in a lot of open cases with little to no progress.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

You ask too tough questions @psrquack  :D

I guess they don't share it for reason? If they would like to peeps to know it would be in description?

I can't imagine what reason can be so secret that you can't share event  to your compagnons at the office, but i'm a duck only.

I guess it is their secret formula like in bonuses too. Has been asked many times but no reply so why bother asking when obviously they ain't telling. Better just accept it and quack something that may lead to something :)

@Livertool wrote:

I guess it is their secret formula like in bonuses too. Has been asked many times but no reply so why bother asking when obviously they ain't telling. Better just accept it and quack something that may lead to something :)

New year promise. Less time here, but more efficiency. Saw the topic with the same questions and answers and asked LC if they could solve the mystery. It was a called river bluff.

Btw congrats to the mod guessing game. Your prediction was awesome.👍

• Like 1