Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:

Pliis don't tell me you failed on that question Laugh

Do you have to be fastest to answer or do everyone get point if correct?

Unfortunately I was on viewers mode, because I've missed the correct answer on fifth question.

There is 1k pp and everyone who answers correctly within 15 seconds will qualifiy to the next round. After 10 questions the remaining players will get a share of the prize pool. Don't look at the chat, they're usually trying to derail you and increase their chunk from winnings. Dirty trick, but works.Teardrop

Btw congrats to your yesterday's performance you King of Ducks.Thumbs Up Please don't spend it at once.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Up for 1€ mtt hunting with 20 bonus points? @psrquack  2 players short, jump in and lets kick some behinds Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:

Up for 1€ mtt hunting with 20 bonus points? @psrquack  2 players short, jump in and lets kick some behinds Very Happy

Not good for now, have to finish work till the start of Euro qualifiers.Teardrop

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

When you think you are smarter than death from Final destination series.

Act 1: Final table:

trap.png

Act2: managed to get €1 ticket, was kicked out with river trips.

Act3: €1 Zenith, went allin on flop.

Act4: fatality.

alls.png

Act 5: flawless victory.

retry.png

Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Wonder what's the all time record? Laugh
crowded.PNG

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Rushbie wrote:

Wonder what's the all time record? Laugh
crowded.PNG

I hope we will reach the 1K today.Rofl

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I have tried 2 times now the ps trivia, both time kicked out by system and couldn't answer thou would have known the answer. First time in 1st question and now 6th question. Too bad ps don't have community to give feedback Rofl

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:

I have tried 2 times now the ps trivia, both time kicked out by system and couldn't answer thou would have known the answer. First time in 1st question and now 6th question. Too bad ps don't have community to give feedback Rofl

Happened to me in the past too.Teardrop It seems they need stable internet connection. What was the 6th question's theme?