Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

What?

This is an adv of a DNA company in where a women realizes that her genealogy says she is 12% finish. I'm fed up with this adv because appears almost before every youtube videos.

Ok Very Happy Don't think i have seen that, or at least haven't payed attention. I hate all adv and block them out of my mind, ears and eyes Very Happy

Out too, played so bad after got to 30k that serves me right Smirk

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Remember having 0,002% chance winning the hand is twice more than winning a UO package via Unibet Open Slot.*

*According to the chances was given by Patric-Unibet.

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

True story:

-Hey, I can't credit all the bonus to your account in Free Bets due to country limits. I have had to add bonus instead of it.

-What are the country limits?

-Sorry, this is not something I can disclose outside of the company.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

True story:

-Hey, I can't credit all the bonus to your account in Free Bets due to country limits. I have had to add bonus instead of it.

There is strong clue anyways. Easy to check how many bets have received and that is pretty much answer Secret

So that is 1 spin in 100k spins wins package? Is there even that many spins in period slot is available? Confusing Very Happy

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

True story:

There is strong clue anyways. Easy to check how many bets have received and that is pretty much answer Secret

So that is 1 spin in 100k spins wins package? Is there even that many spins in period slot is available? Confusing Very Happy

Unfortunately I wasn't on receivers side, only saw a comment and asked the limit.Teardrop But yeah, now I have a mission won as many as they couldn't credit as freebet.Rofl

Well 4 spins*30 for one period. Then 100000/120=833,3333333 periods we need to win a package. We have 4 UO spin promos in one year, so after 208,333 years you will win a UO package. I think we should try it, shouldn't we?Very Happy

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Reached level 26 and asked the mods it will be any reward if I will reach final level.Cheeky I hope they won't detect my letter as spam.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

When you hit 30, you will get double stack for next +15 rank freeroll Very Happy

Highlighted
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:

When you hit 30, you will get double stack for next +15 rank freeroll Very Happy

+a rebuy option.Rofl

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

10.png

Pliis don't tell me you failed on that question Laugh

Do you have to be fastest to answer or do everyone get point if correct?