Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

What?

This is an adv of a DNA company in where a women realizes that her genealogy says she is 12% finish. I'm fed up with this adv because appears almost before every youtube videos.

Ok :D Don't think i have seen that, or at least haven't payed attention. I hate all adv and block them out of my mind, ears and eyes :D

Out too, played so bad after got to 30k that serves me right 😏

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

True story:

-Hey, I can't credit all the bonus to your account in Free Bets due to country limits. I have had to add bonus instead of it.

-What are the country limits?

-Sorry, this is not something I can disclose outside of the company.

There is strong clue anyways. Easy to check how many bets have received and that is pretty much answer 🤫

So that is 1 spin in 100k spins wins package? Is there even that many spins in period slot is available? Confusing :D

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

True story:

-Hey, I can't credit all the bonus to your account in Free Bets due to country limits. I have had to add bonus instead of it.

-What are the country limits?

-Sorry, this is not something I can disclose outside of the company.

There is strong clue anyways. Easy to check how many bets have received and that is pretty much answer 🤫

So that is 1 spin in 100k spins wins package? Is there even that many spins in period slot is available? Confusing :D

Unfortunately I wasn't on receivers side, only saw a comment and asked the limit.:teardrop: But yeah, now I have a mission won as many as they couldn't credit as freebet.🤣

Well 4 spins*30 for one period. Then 100000/120=833,3333333 periods we need to win a package. We have 4 UO spin promos in one year, so after 208,333 years you will win a UO package. I think we should try it, shouldn't we?😀

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Pliis don't tell me you failed on that question :laugh:

Do you have to be fastest to answer or do everyone get point if correct?

Unfortunately I was on viewers mode, because I've missed the correct answer on fifth question.

There is 1k pp and everyone who answers correctly within 15 seconds will qualifiy to the next round. After 10 questions the remaining players will get a share of the prize pool. Don't look at the chat, they're usually trying to derail you and increase their chunk from winnings. Dirty trick, but works.:teardrop:

Btw congrats to your yesterday's performance you King of Ducks.👍 Please don't spend it at once.

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

I have tried 2 times now the ps trivia, both time kicked out by system and couldn't answer thou would have known the answer. First time in 1st question and now 6th question. Too bad ps don't have community to give feedback 🤣

Happened to me in the past too.:teardrop: It seems they need stable internet connection. What was the 6th question's theme?

• Like 1

I don't know how many of you play Omaha, but there are too many all outs in play boards  nowadays. Maybe players wnet to showdown with the almost nut, but realized too many 1 outs on river or flop+2-3 players covers all the possible outs at freerolls. What am I talking about? For example k99 flop and KK and 9xxxx, 9xxx hands or 66789 board and 776x, 689x and 799x hands.  It was a period when flushes come on the turn/river now this. Because there is no tracking software  and can compare this with numbers, and ofc subjective feeling don't earn much credits, but  it's strange.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I have tried 2 times now the ps trivia, both time kicked out by system and couldn't answer thou would have known the answer. First time in 1st question and now 6th question. Too bad ps don't have community to give feedback 🤣

Happened to me in the past too.:teardrop: It seems they need stable internet connection. What was the 6th question's theme?

All of them were science questions yesterday. Questions seems to be quite easy no matter what theme, otherwise wouldn't made it even that far :D

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

All of them were science questions yesterday. Questions seems to be quite easy no matter what theme, otherwise wouldn't made it even that far :D

Yeah, I also realized the 10th question seems much more easier than something in the middle many times. I don't have much time playing them this week (been too tired/felt asleep when started), so I hope you will win something on it.

• Like 1