Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

Ready for omaha tikiet hunt? I was 13th in morning so now it is payback time 😠

And got idea how this works? You got to be duck so you can fly to Dublin to finish tourney? Or use more money besides buy in to cover flights, eating & sleeping?

duba.JPG.c51beecf844e4d0fc0e5c6b0e5145f91.JPG

Transfer seat to Dara would be my number one tip.

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Ready for omaha tikiet hunt? I was 13th in morning so now it is payback time 😠

And got idea how this works? You got to be duck so you can fly to Dublin to finish tourney? Or use more money besides buy in to cover flights, eating & sleeping?

duba.JPG.03aacc246f2dea32612632e4a28687ff.JPG

Transfer seat to Dara would be my number one tip.

This gives a new meaning to gaming seat.🤣

Welcome to Daily Quack Quiz Show

Badges are true rewards for community members. They represents the commitments to the community and make the owners proud to them. But it is a difference between badges, some need harder work to earn it. Chose the most valuable bagde which was earned a fewest time.

A, Leonardo Da Vinci

B, Nikola Tesla

C, Thomas Edison

D, Steve Jobs

E, The Wright Brothers

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Bonus question 2: What is highest rank you can get and what happens after you get at that stage? Game over and start again?

go.JPG.9ac8cbd6b65b48871dc4ae0900f90f8c.JPG

I know what the highest rank is, but don't want you let starving today.🤣 I think they will implement more ranks, but I hope they will give 1K freebet to all players who will reach it.🤣

• Like 1

Creativity. That's one of the many reasons we are loving quacking here around. Mods also have those skill and give the promos unforgettable names. Pair the names to the type of the community promotions.

A, One scabbed sheep mars the whole flock                           1, Bingo

B, Hey June, don't be so dull                                                        2, Slot

C, One rotten apple will spoil the whole barrel                         3, SuperToTo

D, Community Cage Match                                                          4, Poker

E, Che dici? Ma per chi tifi?                                                          5, Mixed

F, Make us proud, let's wrap this up

G, No holds barred

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

Creativity. That's one of the many reasons we are loving quacking here around. Mods also have those skill and give the promos unforgettable names. Pair the names to the type of the community promotions.

A, One scabbed sheep mars the whole flock                           1, Bingo

B, Hey June, don't be so dull                                                        2, Slot

C, One rotten apple will spoil the whole barrel                         3, SuperToTo

D, Community Cage Match                                                          4, Poker

E, Che dici? Ma per chi tifi?                                                          5, Mixed

F, Make us proud, let's wrap this up

G, No holds barred

A -> 4 :wonder:

B -> 5 👍

C -> 1 :wonder:

D -> 4 :wonder:

E -> 3 👍

F -> 4 👍

G -> 2 👍

Pretty sure I have the 4 correct, but no clue of the 3 others. Could be from the time when I hadn't waddled my way in here yet... :happyshy:

• Like 2