Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack 

Join me omaha week 2€ tourny tonight to complete omaha mission?

No:teardrop: Didn't win  enough to beat the 50 flops and have a strict br management thanks to my challenge.*

*Only if miracle happens and could win a ticket on the next Omaha freeroll.😃

But ship it and I will tell to everyone I know the winner.🤣

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Welcome to the Daily Quack Quiz Show.

The first question is what tis the most popular sentence or word in the community?

A, Tickiet pleas

B, Random letter between A and D

C, access please

D, rigged

Make the right guess and qualifier to the next round.

1-P1190293

That is tricky one :Wonder: Random letters we see now and then but not enough to be number 1. Freerolls are practically all gone so not that either. Access please have been steadily rising since exchangers but i think rigged with all it's synonyms is winner here cause it has been and will be favourite to all poker players :Tongue:

Duck is probly very high in charts too :Laugh:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack 

Join me omaha week 2€ tourny tonight to complete omaha mission?

@Livertool .

Good timing, if you decided to play tonight and didn't go for a  late reg  👍

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/No-late-reg-for-4000-Omaha-Week-Rebuy/m-p/272968#M42485

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't realize that was a €50 buy-in tourney :Annoyed:

• Like 2

Welcome to Daily Quack Quiz Show

Today's question is paring the blog titles to the authors. Please don't cheat:

A, Jonny                                                                  1, Thanks, guys!!

B, DonBoss                                                             2, Better customer blog:)

C, Merenitsu                                                            3, Free ticket to more tickets

D, Bonuspater                                                        4, Polish community tournament with chat

E, Livertool                                                              5, A blog about how not to play poker

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

A, Jonny                                                                  1, Thanks, guys!!

B, DonBoss                                                             2, Better customer blog:)

C, Merenitsu                                                            3, Free ticket to more tickets

D, Bonuspater                                                        4, Polish community tournament with chat

E, Livertool                                                              5, A blog about how not to play poker

I hope i get at least my own right 🤣

E 2

D 5 Blog name is spot on, got to be bonusboy

A 3 Mr ticket hoarder so this has to be it

C 1 Sounds too positive to be merenitsu's but maybe it is sarcasm

B 4 Don't remember that member but all that was left 

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

E 2

All correct Mr. Tool. Now you are in round 3.😃

maxresdefault

What happened at yesterday's Omaha quackment?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

E 2

All correct Mr. Tool. Now you are in round 3.😃

maxresdefault

What happened at yesterday's Omaha quackment?

Finally i am running good at something :D

Omaha quackment was cancelled at my part. It is running quite late with long blind change and i thought that there will be lot more players in day 1 cause many want to complete omaha challenge. Maybe today while watching cl...

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

You know if chief duck @jonny2192  is playing any uo event? 

Nope.:teardrop: Maybe sitting in the corner.😏

Quacking and playing solitaire :laugh: 

Jonny only played the community freeroll. Where he came first with @RayL (First out is still first in my book 🤣)

I was definetly a well sauced duck a couple of nights, First time in a a local lager sauce and the second time I was marinated a few hours in lager and then further marinated for further hours in vodka.

Thanks to @Stubbe-Unibet @JeppeL @RayL  for looking after me and my wife while in Malta had a great time and would recomend a UO event to anyone, Though I did find the magic show outside the hotel the UO team arranged a bit strange, A team of ladies kept making poles dissapear.

PS where have the UO Malta pics been posted?

Also great to meet some new faces from the community @Brocky  @radge1 @Hotzonicu @triceraatopp and the other usual suspects  @FeelsBadMan @pirahn @MoreTBC  and more.

• Like 7
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

It was a pleasure playing and loosing alongside you @jonny2192 🤣 I would just like to state that Unibet or the Unibet Community has no affiliation with the ladies that performed the magic number outside the hotel lobby, although it was an impresive show, I have to admit. 👼

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

@jonny2192 wrote:

Jonny only played the community freeroll. Where he came first with @RayL (First out is still first in my book 🤣)

I was definetly a well sauced duck a couple of nights, First time in a a local lager sauce and the second time I was marinated a few hours in lager and then further marinated for further hours in vodka.

Congrats. You have all the elements of master class duck: ability to win freerolls and appreciation of finer refreshments in life :atisfied:

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

Today's question is about the Unibet staff. Which of those staff members avatar doesn't wear an eyeglass?

A, Unibet-Cédrick

B, Santa-Unibet

C, Ken-Unibet

D, Jeppe-Unibet

Another tough one. Pretty sure Jeppe got sunglasses 🆒, Santa ain't santa without glasses so he is out :geek:. Up to between Ken and Cédrick...hmm. Cédrick sounds French so i bet he wears monocle 😏

Winner must be Ken, he don't wear glasses, he just got glass eye 😛

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Winner must be Ken, he don't wear glasses, he just got glass eye 😛

Oh,

giphy

Check Santa's avatar. He doesn't wear it.:Teardrop: Btw third round isn't bad at all and you are still first on the leaderboard and still have a chance for the big duck reward. Of course you can join to the qiuz next time too.

WHAAT??? OUTRAGEOUS AND RIGGED. FAKE SANTA. REEEFUUUUUUUUUND!!!!!!!!!!! #0lucky 

Next time then :Teardrop:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Next time then :teardrop:

Hey, don't be upset. My collegues told me you still have a cahnce to the 4th round if you answer to the very difficult question correctly, but then you risk you will have only one life at the final game. Do you want to go for it?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Next time then :teardrop:

Hey, don't be upset. My collegues told me you still have a cahnce to the 4th round if you answer to the very difficult question correctly, but then you risk you will have only one life at the final game. Do you want to go for it?

Oh, sorry for wrong impression. I was just chopping onions for breakfast and thus the tear (running on very small budget cause funds are tied for Schalke to win BL. But in spring i'll be rich)

Ofc i will go for it, gamble or die 🤣

• Like 1

The special question is:

Many of community members are contacted/wanted to be with famous persons. Name the pairs.

A, Purps                    1, Freddy Krueger

B, Want2Believe       2, Angelique Kerber

C, AndreiBN               3, Halle Berry

D, Ray-Unibet             4, Adriana Lima

E, WuDu                      5, Mika Hakkinen

F, pinki                         6, Dolories

• Like 2