Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Btw @Livertool you as expert would recommend it for someone who didn't listen songs like this and have no clue if this is good or not?

https://jegy.rock1.hu/sabaton_20200122

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Power metal ain't really my thing but as i understand Sabaton is big name in that genre. They even got their own slot Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Livertool wrote:

Power metal ain't really my thing but as i understand Sabaton is big name in that genre. They even got their own slot Smile

Then we should ask for adding it to the next community slots pormotion.Smile

Btw, I'm clueless in the field, but what genre is your favourite?

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Tool !!! Genre of it's own Smile And all sorts of rock and metal besides that.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Livertool you as expert would recommend it for someone who didn't listen songs like this and have no clue if this is good or not?

@psrquack 

Sabaton has some catchy and energetic songs. The lyrics and the overall theme are all about war history, so having interest on that probably helps. 

Apocalyptica as a supposting act is awesome. Finnish dudes playing metal with cello's. Amaranthe is for some reason also popular here, but to me that's just overproduced noise.

But a swedish band that has several songs praising finnish war heroes .... I have to respect that Thumbs Up

A reason for that is obviously this though:

and this:

Smirk

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack 

Sabaton has some catchy and energetic songs. The lyrics and the overall theme are all about war history, so having interest on that probably helps. 

Apocalyptica as a supposting act is awesome. Finnish dudes playing metal with cello's. Amaranthe is for some reason also popular here, but to me that's just overproduced noise.

But a swedish band that has several songs praising finnish war heroes .... I have to respect that Thumbs Up

A reason for that is obviously this though:

and this:

Smirk

Thanks, will give them a try.Thumbs Up

Btw what did the elite sportsmen say?

Highlighted
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack wrote:

Btw what did the elite sportsmen say?

@psrquack  not much Laugh

Chanting "Kalle" or "Palle", not sure which.

"Jättebra!" - Very good!

"Tack ska du ha, pojkar" - Thank you, boys

Smile

Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:

Whether you like it or not, it's defo worth seeing once they're there PopeyeCool

Few years back they hit the Hellsinki and was there with my lady buddy, fking awesome show and musically,( and historically rich music btw) crowd powered awesomness yeah!! RockonCoolRockon

Just fking get there and you'll understand 😋

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402