Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

He sad more rake is better to the community. I said it's nonsense, but today I have 963 points and a €4 ticket. If that ticket would have been raked to €0.37 instead of €0.24 then I would have 1000 points and could play a HexaPro which would mean more Hexapros so that would be better for the community because it would be more chance to others to win the jackpot, so in this case more rake is really better for the community. That's unreal.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Livertool you as expert would recommend it for someone who didn't listen songs like this and have no clue if this is good or not?

https://jegy.rock1.hu/sabaton_20200122

@psrquack 

Sabaton has some catchy and energetic songs. The lyrics and the overall theme are all about war history, so having interest on that probably helps. 

Apocalyptica as a supposting act is awesome. Finnish dudes playing metal with cello's. Amaranthe is for some reason also popular here, but to me that's just overproduced noise.

But a swedish band that has several songs praising finnish war heroes .... I have to respect that :Thumbsup:

A reason for that is obviously this though:

and this:

:Smirk:

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack 

Sabaton has some catchy and energetic songs. The lyrics and the overall theme are all about war history, so having interest on that probably helps. 

Apocalyptica as a supposting act is awesome. Finnish dudes playing metal with cello's. Amaranthe is for some reason also popular here, but to me that's just overproduced noise.

But a swedish band that has several songs praising finnish war heroes .... I have to respect that 👍

A reason for that is obviously this though:

and this:

:Smirk:

Thanks, will give them a try.👍

Btw what did the elite sportsmen say?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Livertool you as expert would recommend it for someone who didn't listen songs like this and have no clue if this is good or not?

https://jegy.rock1.hu/sabaton_20200122

Whether you like it or not, it's defo worth seeing once they're there :Popeye::Cool:

Few years back they hit the Hellsinki and was there with my lady buddy, fking awesome show and musically,( and historically rich music btw) crowd powered awesomness yeah!! :Rockon::Cool::Rockon:

Just fking get there and you'll understand

• Like 3

Just wonder who was lucky in this hand. The winner, who made a classic 3bb bet preflop, got 2 calls and trapped 2 opponents to allin and surfed the % wave and collected the pot? The other member, who got the odds winning the pot with flush and can't blame itself with a loose play with 48s? Or myself, who put the money to the pot in the best situation and was also able to win it till the river? Or all the 3 players were lucky and we just got a proof that Unibet is not rigged? Really interesting.

hmm.thumb.png.4541f9a36b82fde9fc1204e1b7c2519c.png

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Just wonder who was lucky in this hand. The winner, who made a classic 3bb bet preflop, got 2 calls and trapped 2 opponents to allin and surfed the % wave and collected the pot? The other member, who got the odds winning the pot with flush and can't blame itself with a loose play with 48s? Or myself, who put the money to the pot in the best situation and was also able to win it till the river? Or all the 3 players were lucky and we just got a proof that Unibet is not rigged? Really interesting.

hmm.thumb.png.a3e5d685d15c44af5e916b8973fa38d8.png

Somehow i got feeling that either penguin or  whitehair had 10 Q... or both had it 🤫

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

Do you guys know what they are quacking about in the pormotions box on the right? As I remember community's language is english. I think this is a trap.

trap.png.4014cb9fcb6846d067ac53790ce7bdd6.png

Googled and it says: "Feeling hungry? Fancy for some roasted duck" :scared:

NO.

But i feel like some pizza atm. What should i get for stuffing? Except kossu ofc 🤣

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Haven't played. Got bonus that i finally made deposit for and have to wager that first so next week i try. Last chance :wonder:

Sticky Bandit deposit one? It seems everybody got this, but I  saw the 25x wagering rate and acted like  a duck (waddled away).

Did you make any profit from it?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Haven't played. Got bonus that i finally made deposit for and have to wager that first so next week i try. Last chance :wonder:

Sticky Bandit deposit one? It seems everybody got this, but I  saw the 25x wagering rate and acted like  a duck (waddled away).

Did you make any profit from it?

Nope, i have stinky bandit bonus 🤣 I guess that one is just for your market. But it is always good to waddle away, if not for another reason but for exercise 🆒

• Like 1