Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Wimbledon guessing competition is running. I guessed this time what the majority predicted, because every good tip counts to the raffle and if two or more sets will have the tiebreak i don't want to go to the raffle from the minority predicted sets side cos I don't like the meh feeling when I realize how many competitiors will be added to the raffle.

Had any luck? Aka any wins in raffle?

Even don't hit the correct outcome.😃 Pinki wanted to gift me a chunk from his winning, but currently Unibet don't like gifting players via this way cos it may occur a collusion, which I don't understand how, but everyone has their own rules.

Imagine your guess is correct and you see only a few guessed the same then you realize there is another set with tie break and the majority picked it so your chance radically decrease. So I go with the band and don't care if my change will drop from almost impossible to more almost impossible.

• Like 1

Yeah, i don't like those competitions where you win but you don't win, really frustrating in long run and sucks out of the fun factor of competition 😞

I am actually surprised that they allow any transfer between players like you gave me the tikiet since it is not in their policy to do that. Thanks mods for that, i bet you couldn't do that vie lc 😛 But i can understand when there is more and more that peeps want to give each other that they want to draw line somewhere that it don't seem like colluding. And ofc more work for them fullfilling everyones wishes.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Yeah, i don't like those competitions where you win but you don't win, really frustrating in long run and sucks out of the fun factor of competition 😞

I am actually surprised that they allow any transfer between players like you gave me the tikiet since it is not in their policy to do that. Thanks mods for that, i bet you couldn't do that vie lc 😛 But i can understand when there is more and more that peeps want to give each other that they want to draw line somewhere that it don't seem like colluding. And ofc more work for them fullfilling everyones wishes.

I agree, I also doesn't like raffles.

I was also surprized, but I told myself If I could win a €1 tickiet via the next €0.20 qualfier I will try the donate. Fortunately I pm'd the right person in the right moment.🤣

I also agree they should show what is the limit, so I hope they will change the rules and will offer us this opportunity in the future.

• Like 1

Where were these during the Make Us Proud promotions :popeye:😠

onepondshipper.png.e82c55393e85b40349e25a96008fc0a2.png

Looks like our Bond/Bondette conversation went too sideways to be open for the public... It's well hidden in the Has The World Gone Insane- thread now :Annoyed:

• Like 3

@Purps wrote:

Looks like our Bond/Bondette conversation went too sideways to be open for the public... It's well hidden in the Has The World Gone Insane- thread now :annoyed:

I think it is perfect thread for that and now we can officially remove has from there 🤣 But i know what you are saying too

• Like 2

I guess you could say i am still floating...depends on which angle you are looking @psrquack . Bad as not single hand played and great since no hands played and money lost 😃 Maybe weekend i'll play if there is reasonable chance to get in top 10 to get points for overall competition...

Have you opted in for horsy race yet?. Easy poker money incoming 😉

• Like 1

Yes, it depends on the point of view, maybe I'm rising.

Not yet. Can't guarantee a daily presence (I have a lot to do) and dont want to scr put other in the hole and I know other ducks need bread too.:atisfied:

Well, 800 BB would be enough for the top10, that's easy for a skilled duck like you. Will you attack the NL10 tables?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Yes, it depends on the point of view, maybe I'm rising.

Not yet. Can't guarantee a daily presence (I have a lot to do) and dont want to scr put other in the hole and I know other ducks need bread too.:atisfied:

Well, 800 BB would be enough for the top10, that's easy for a skilled duck like you. Will you attack the NL10 tables?

I am sure you will pop up to surface  fast 👍

For me 800BB is easy to burn 🤣 I think i stick with PL4. Maybe we see in tables on weekend if you play those. Ofc omaha is the way to go :D

• Like 1

@psrquack @Livertool 

My Settings / Subscriptions & Notifications / Notification Settings

Scroll down a little and there's:

Email Notifications / Notify me of / Posts I'm @mentioned in

For some reason that value is "Never", maybe they changed the system or something. I changed it to "immediately"!. Don't know if it works yet but I suppose it should.

All the other e-mail notifications are set to "Never" too .... Choose which ones you like :Ok:

• Like 2