Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

Ticket Please Charger Manager: sounds awesome!:laugh:

LOL 

Password Request Insurance Charge Kollector would be the best job,  Charge people for asking and take the first letters for the short name.

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Livertool wrote:

We have these summerdeals everyday for sometime. Today it was poker and freeroll. It was sweet deal cause 100 gets paid, lowest was 5€ hexapro tikiet.

kes.thumb.JPG.10c3f9520274c12f0b25a1b65e525c7e.JPG

So might as well give some credit to promo team that not all promos are bad 👍👼

We dont have summer in the UK so no deals :(

Found an alternative for the new site guys

duckbetz.com  Available

£9/year excl. VAT for 1 yearthen only £13/year excl. VAT

Ray only says he likes this thread so he can work for us 🤣

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

We dont have summer in the UK so no deals Sad

But you have Liverpool so that evens things :D

duckbetz.com  Available

Step1. Get that domain.

Step 2. We spam it with affiliate links to raise funds.

Step 3. Too much work, time to relax and have a few beers.

Step 4. Twitch stream on.

Step 5. Ask leo for exclusive duckbetz freeroll so we get visitors for site. If none show up, at least we get 3way freeroll of our own :Rofl:

• Like 2

LOl, I know our first promotion.

Summer has gone, go and find it across Europe. Visit as much european country during the promotion period and test if the summer already arrived there. Take a picture near a lake, ocean or just a bottle of water and upload to the homepage or tag livertool at your instagram.🤣 We will credit your account with duck coins. Check TC.

TC:

you have to close your current duckbet account and open a new one via our affiliate link when you visit a new country.

All decision of the management is final, we don't have any authorities or gambling commission.

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Help, will I play the Omaha edition of the Davitsche's Silly League or should I gamble it for today's 40 Lucky spins promo?

Don't know what either of them is but gambling sounds nice :D

This one: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/June-Promotion-Miniseries/June-27th-Lucky-spin-make-me-win-XL/m-p/255352 The name is XL, that means 40 isn't it?:Tongue: and this one: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/June-DaVitsche-StreamLeague-29-06-amp-SillyLeague-27-06/td-p/249066

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Help, will I play the Omaha edition of the Davitsche's Silly League or should I gamble it for today's 40 Lucky spins promo?

Don't know what either of them is but gambling sounds nice :D

This one: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/June-Promotion-Miniseries/June-27th-Lucky-spin-make-me-win-XL/m-p/255352 The name is XL, that means 40 isn't it?:Tongue: and this one: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/June-DaVitsche-StreamLeague-29-06-amp-SillyLeague-27-06/td-p/249066

Why is xl 40? I don't get it :Scared:

But every duck is omaha guru so first you play omaha and with win money hit slots (multifruit 81,min bet) for more profit and free spins. Mission set, now execute :Rofl:

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Why is xl 40? I don't get it :scared:

I thought Ray tricked us with Latin numbers.🤣

Good advise, I will go for the Omaha. Will you join me?

Oh, yeah. But multiplier is 30 so he should have gone with xxx but i guess it would be too dirrrrty 😛

Account empty so i can't but got 50€ tikiet from yesterday tourny so i will take a shot of lvvkjht or what it is called :laugh:

• Like 1