Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@RayL wrote:

@Livertool@psrquack, you guys quack me up all the time 🤣.

Have you considered a career in Customer service? https://careers.kindredgroup.com/ *WinkWink :Tongue:

It's strange writing here, but you are in my top3 all time local language customer agent Ray and I qaucked many times with your collegues to see how the hands of the agents are tied and how good english written/oral skills this job required. Livertool has the requested skills and you can tame him to this job if you can lure him to Malta (I'm still sure he will win a package).🤣 (but I think he is a free spirit for that)

• Like 2

Yes, many times i have got recognition of my oral skills. Writing not so much, pen is often wrong size or i finish my sentences too fast 😛

But last time i checked kindred wasn't in duck hunting season, or if they were it was for different species. Might be though that something else comes up....

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@RayL wrote:

@Livertool@psrquack, you guys quack me up all the time 🤣.

Have you considered a career in Customer service? https://careers.kindredgroup.com/ *WinkWink :Tongue:

It's strange writing here, but you are in my top3 all time local language customer agent Ray and I qaucked many times with your collegues to see how the hands of the agents are tied and how good english written/oral skills this job required. Livertool has the requested skills and you can tame him to this job if you can lure him to Malta (I'm still sure he will win a package).🤣 (but I think he is a free spirit for that)

Being in top 3 in anything is already an achievement for me @psrquack, :Inlove:, happy to hear that. 

We'd be over the top to have as many of you guys here this September as possible, I remember last year with NMP, pirahn, IrishinSpain, vixere, and allot of other guys, we had a good laugh, went for a Bowling evening, had some beers and hung out at lunches. It was fun, and am looking forward to this year as well. Looks promising to say the least :D

• Like 3
Former Community Moderator

@RayL  I am insulted you left me out of the list of people that quack you up :(

@Livertool  How did you manage to open and close dickbet without me.

Just searched the domain:-

duckbet.comPremium Domain

One-off Fee £4,726.80£9/year excl. VAT for 1 yearthen only £13/year excl. VAT

@psrquack  I have voted for UO Budapest in 2020 hopefully its a destination and we can get livertool there and drive ray mad :)
  • Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I was just giggling at the thought of us three in Customer support.

Me telling htem the best way to get the most out of promos,freebies etc.

Psrquack Just confusing the ❤️♥️❤️ out of people, I love our conversation but sometimes he complettely loses me.

Livertool Only dealing with Liverpudlians and keep asking to stay with them and can they share their season pass.

All three of us trying to get them to sign up to duckbet.AnythingButComCosItsTooExpensive

How was your experience with CS?

"I stopped carring about my problems and now am a proud owner of a duck and joined the talk crap thread"

• Like 2

No worries @jonny2192  that was just test run and we get it up and running again after dust have settled and i have spend money gained from test run 😛

I was thinking that we could have our own poker "software" too. We just get webcam and one table and deal cards live. Idea is that when we show one player his (A-)hole cards, others must look away or close eyes 🆒 But since we only have one table (6 handed for less work) it must be just for highrollers. And we only take reasonable 50% of rake :laugh:

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

And we only take reasonable 50% of rake :laugh:

That's not correct I'm afraid. We will rake every hand with a cheap 0,01-to 0,10 cents, no matter how big the pot is. The only thing I forgot to mention we will rake every hand  including SNG/MTT's to, so we won't have capped blind levels, every tourney will last till all the chips are gone.

• Like 2

@jonny2192 wrote:

"I stopped carring about my problems and now am a proud owner of a duck and joined the talk crap thread"

I think you should take the risk manager thingies too and prepairing ban yourself from giving away freebies if that would be too much in a month.🤣

• Like 2

@psrquack  @Livertool 

Both wrong we rake on the value of the hole cards, AA 75% rake 72o 0.01% rake.

Also we charge a multiplier for seeing extra cards flop is free, turn is additional 10% river 11% for those that miss there draws we charge an additional % for the river river or the extra river river and on and on till the deck is empty.

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

I think you should take the risk manager thingies too and prepairing ban yourself from giving away freebies if that would be too much in a month.🤣

Me to Unibet boss, sorry I have self exclududed myself for 6 months just send my wages till it runs out :)

Responsible customer services 

• Like 3

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack  @Livertool 

Both wrong we rake on the value of the hole cards, AA 75% rake 72o 0.01% rake.

Also we charge a multiplier for seeing extra cards flop is free, turn is additional 10% river 11% for those that miss there draws we charge an additional % for the river river or the extra river river and on and on till the deck is empty.

What about the sitting in fee? If you sit in but you are not dealing in in the next round you are using outr infrastructure and chair for free. So a solid 1 pound for every hand would be a reasonable fee.

• Like 2

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

Me to Unibet boss, sorry I have self exclududed myself for 6 months just send my wages till it runs out :)

Responsible customer services 

Rofl, your account was credited with bonus points in equal to your wages. To clear them you have give away promos 5x of your monthly salary.

• Like 2

Seems to me, we already have bit of problems to agree how things should be ran. So i suggest we handle this like professionals and we hire team to handle poker issues and if it don't work out we can always blame them. Hmmmm, but where to find good poker team that knows how to suck max value out of players to owners pockets? I think i remember seeing one, just don't know exactly where, not too far though 😏 (no offence)

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Seems to me, we already have bit of problems to agree how things should be ran. So i suggest we handle this like professionals and we hire team to handle poker issues and if it don't work out we can always blame them. Hmmmm, but where to find good poker team that knows how to suck max value out of players to owners pockets? I think i remember seeing one, just don't know exactly where, not too far though 😏 (no offence)

Cool things. Players make trouble only and don't leave ducks having a rest. I think a reasonable registration toll would be also necessary.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Would be no problem.

T@Cs would say that the rake charged will totally randon based on who is the boss that day and what mood they are in and maybe additional charge if they need a new car,nice holliday or something. Also in TandC make it clear if we think you are a knob you will be charged extra.

on our forum:-

New user:-"Tix please"

Jonny Mod:-"That will 10e in rake TY"

New user:-"but thats not fair"

Jonny Mod"10e extra, check tandc all this is in there,clearly says we do what we want"

• Like 1

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Would be no problem.

T@Cs would say that the rake charged will totally randon based on who is the boss that day and what mood they are in and maybe additional charge if they need a new car,nice holliday or something. Also in TandC make it clear if we think you are a knob you will be charged extra.

on our forum:-

New user:-"Tix please"

Jonny Mod:-"That will 10e in rake TY"

New user:-"but thats not fair"

Jonny Mod"10e extra, check tandc all this is in there,clearly says we do what we want"

Funny thing in this post.

I used the first 3 letters of holliday HandOandL and system would not let me post

but didnt have a problem with me using my knob.

• Like 1