Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

The evolution of freerolls at Unibet:

-Hey guys, just come and paly freerolls in every two hours all days of the week.

Later:

-Hey guys, wanna play freerolls in every two hours all days of the week except 20.05 CET?

Later:

-Hey guys, the new and improved freeroll schedule is here. You can play freerollsĀ  in every two hours all days of the week except 20.05 CET and Sundays between 16.05 and 2.05 CET.

I am sure he will ban me from following him at twitter as soon as realizes who is whoĀ šŸ¤£ But i got nothing against him, just trolling and being bit cheeky cause i now how things can be on twitch. All too serious for some, imo.

Btw, have you won tikiets from freerolls now that they pay cash tickets? I havent won single, much harder these days. But i still like better this new system and cash tickets over mtt.

• Like 1

I do not use twitch chat often, because I usually run those streams on the background but I agree with you. For me ticket hoarding is the same, because I usually don't reach them, so nothing has changed.šŸ˜ƒ Since the introduction of the new system I made only one ticket from little more than 100 attempts. Btw I generally have the best chances on the morning Omaha one. Oh, I checked my stats, I would have won 4 more tickets if the old system would be still the existing one, but I prefer the bounty style better.

• Like 1

And now that i think more, it is getting more obvious as he said to me that he hasn't been around here cause he is busy with his business selling d&d miniatures online. Who would be better to sell miniatures than Mr Holgersson? Or he would probly call them normalsizeaturesĀ :laugh:

• Like 3