Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Like a duckšŸ¤£ August is very crowdy here due to the top of the festival season, but if you like it, then go for it.Ā  If the forecast is good you can visit us from May too. Do you have anything special what you want to visit?

Not really, Just thinking some relaxation. If was in Budapest would prob just look around at the normal touristy stuff.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192Ā wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Like a duckšŸ¤£ August is very crowdy here due to the top of the festival season, but if you like it, then go for it.Ā  If the forecast is good you can visit us from May too. Do you have anything special what you want to visit?

Not really, Just thinking some relaxation. If was in Budapest would prob just look around at the normal touristy stuff.

Ā If you are concentrate on Budapest then 3-4 days is enough i think. You can come when you want, but please don't forget that one of the Metro line is under construction and sometimes you have to find the replacement (bus), if you want to use the public transportation. Btw beerbikes are banned.:teardrop: Do you like baths?

• Like 1

@jonny2192 and @psrquack, I just came back from Budapest, a section of Metro line 3 is indeed under renovation but it's not a huge hassle, buses are in operation that take you from point A to point B as the metro would but above ground. Sad to hear about the beer bikes though :( those were realy fun in summer.
  • Like 2
Former Community Moderator

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@jonny2192Ā wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Ā If you are concentrate on Budapest then 3-4 days is enough i think. You can come when you want, but please don't forget that one of the Metro line is under construction and sometimes you have to find the replacement (bus), if you want to use the public transportation. Btw beerbikes are banned.:teardrop: Do you like baths?

I am happy walking around usually, I cant handle beerwalking so beerbikes would be a no go for me anyway :)

Do you like baths?

I seen the hot springs/spas and prob give one a go but stuff like that i get bored off fast, I hope you were referring to that kind of bath and not inviting me to a Hungarian duck bath orgyĀ šŸ¤£

runners_bath.jpg.4d9415bf226c5f2e940741cc7a2d1eb7.jpg

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 2 weeks later...

aFzZDLCH9O-2

As many of you already know, the new single "Ducks Not Chew" from JonnyD.N.C. is available at all mayor stores.

Mr. Duck was so generous and let us know the lyrics of his new song.

Say hi to the Duck from the album RiverRump(2019)

When you see me waddling across the main street,

Don't say me hello or such boring greeting,

Alright me babber?-The answer is Bristol,

My girlfriend says lad, cos she is from Liverpool.

I like the lakes, when I visit Manchester

every mealworm says me alright you cocker.

Waddling and eating that's what i'm doing,

just look at my crown, I'm the bird king.

Chorus: say ay up me duck and Jonny is coming

say ay up me duck and he is appearing

ay up me duck-he is never losing

ay up me duck-ducks never chewing.

Verse: ay up me duck, this belongs to Nottingham

Alright Yessir- this phrase comes from Isle of Man.

There is no river which could break us apart

words are piece of me like my foot, my breast, my underparts.

Me and my duckmates are always on standby,

crap talk is ready and we're never offline.

Every creek greets us alreet chuck,

Every lady leers at us hiya Duck.

Ā Repeat the Chorus unnecessary long.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1