Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

Bad jokes - summer edition:

-Hey, listen, I already booked my flight to the next Unibet Open.

-Wow, dude, how did you make it? They aren'tĀ confirmed any venue yet.

-But I figured out the place. It will be in my room.

-Oh, I knew it was a joke.

-No, I'm serious. Listen: the first one was in London, then in Malta and now in Bucharest. The first letter of this places adds the abbreviation LMB.

-Great, and what LMB means?

-Left Mouse Button- which is in my room.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Forever alone scene:

1,join to stream

twitch.png.904ced6cb8c1c1c1ddc886d4a1373b5b.png

3, leave the stream.

Followers only mode? You can't chat unless you have hit the follow button?

I understand that some streamers go on sub only mode when they areĀ deep on a tourney to avoid spoilers from random people, or the chat is too busy for some other reason, but this....?

@psrquackĀ wrote:

The same happened to me when I tried to do this during Ian Simpson's stream a while ago. Maybe my twitch settings are wrong, but I can't chat without to push the follow button previously there.

@psrquackĀ Nothing wrong with your settings, it's a feature that the broadcaster sets.

And about the vegetarian finnish army on the other thread, true it is. Although, thursday has been a pea-soup day since the dawn of times, so adding another veggie day shouldn'nt be that big of a thing.... And if someone ( Russia ) decides to attack here, it wouldn't matter if they ate spinach or napalmĀ :annoyed:

• Like 2

@Purps: thanks for letting me know botzh things. To the veggie days: for me is a little bit weird forcing people who aren't vegetarian eating those meals 2 days in a week which is almost 30% of the whole dinings. Maybe I don't understand those vegan revolution but I think leaving the opportunity of choise for everyone is a better strategy.

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@Purps: thanks for letting me know botzh things. To the veggie days: for me is a little bit weird forcing people who aren't vegetarian eating those meals 2 days in a week which is almost 30% of the whole dinings. Maybe I don't understand those vegan revolution but I think leaving the opportunity of choise for everyone is a better strategy.

Actually the news that you posted was partly fake news:

Everyday there is three meals : breakfast, lunch and dinner. And additional latesnack for those who wants one. And veggie part is only two days of week and either lunch or dinner, not both. So it is not even close to 30% of dinings.... and those veggie dinners may include eggs sometimes so not such a big deal as Niinistƶ claims it to be.

• Like 1

PARENTALADVISORY.thumb.jpg.583a3823260dc2bc664c6c2fd93c95e8.jpg

intro:

We have these cruises between Finland and Sweden where people basically go to party, get tax free alcohol & smokes or just to get across countrys.

THE STORY:

Two of finnish teenager girls decided to take cruise as nothing better to do. They had fun, ate and drank well. Eventually next day came and other had to take huge hangover crap. She felt so happy getting it over with... until she tried to flush, no go. No matter how many times she tried, nothing. Then they had brainstorm with other girl what to do. They just figured out that they have to do something as it would be too embarrasing to ask help for some cruise staff. You can imagine lot of OMGs flying through cabin :D

Anyways, no matter what they tried, they just couldnĀ“t get rid of crap and now the whole cabin started to smell so they decided that they have to seek help from somewhere. They left cabin and lucky for them, there was cleaner lady just outside. Unfortunately she was swedish and couldnĀ“t understand finnish and girls sucked at swedish. But sign language came through and eventually girls managed to wave cleaner to their cabin to see what is up. When they got there, girls pointed in crap in toilet, flushed and to their surprise now it finally flushed :d

conclusion:

No wonder finnish peeps are considered as freaksĀ šŸ˜

• Like 3