Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

A duck went to the poker club and sat down at a cash game table.When he got the hole cards he immediately called without seeing what he have. Next round he folded but didn't touch their cards. Some rounds later he went allin with the same conditions. The dealer asked the duck why he acting so strange. The duck answered sadly: I only allowed to show me the board but forgot about the hole cards.

Happy GDPR day to all!:lovekiss:

• Like 4

@psrquack wrote:

Fantastic news! Unibet just introduced a new type of poker, the  Pot Limit Omaha High-Low games. We have temporarily MTT's only but I hope after the great success the cash games option will follow the early birds too.

plo.thumb.png.6b65315051d2c5cd0399ab0e84c766f3.png

Dang, I peed on my pants a little, until I took a closer look at the pic and realized what you meant by this :waterfall:

Guess I'll just continue asking for it every time they have a customer survey, feel free to join me on that one... pretty please 👍

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

Dang, I peed on my pants a little, until I took a closer look at the pic and realized what you meant by this :waterfall:

Guess I'll just continue asking for it every time they have a customer survey, feel free to join me on that one... pretty please 👍

Sorry for the fake news.:teardrop: I'm a huge fan of PLO8 too, so I will follow you my captain.👍

• Like 1

Testing:

-What is the reversed uncanny Valley?

-When you visit Detroit.

Hint: I know it's hard to understand, that's the reason why this is in test phase. Ok, real hint: Uncanny Valley may exist when you are watching things similar to humans. Detroit: Become Human is a game in where androids demand and fight for their human rights so they are watching beings who are similar to androids.

• 2 weeks later...

Our duck leader @jonny2192 sent  us some photos about his vacation in Russia during the World Cup.

1, He improved his knowlegde about the country.

New-Quality-5-Pieces-Of-Small-Yellow-font-b-Duck-b-font-Beautiful-Wooden-Russian-Nesting

2, He booked  acheap but clean hotel room.

EF0426C2-9877-4A4D-88C9-EF17FF08353B_w1200_r1_s

3, Sightseeing was also on his list

167964410577e389b03c9c569931639_v4big

4, He spent some time with soccer fans before...

duck3

5, ...and after the game.

russia-duck-759

6, Sometimes the party was too hard but somebody always offered him a helping hand.

moscow-russia-26th-mar-2017-a-woman-raises-a-rubber-duck-as-thousands-hxcxhd

7, It was easy making new friendships.

301746_411519672212934_130810663617171_1322239_684313147_n

8, Or surviving the mornings.

yellow_2Bduck

9, Because everybody knew where to find a borscht.

duck-lady

• Like 4

What does an australian do if he needs a new thongs?

He is registering to the Half Time freeroll.

Hint: Half Time Sports Flip is a flip freeroll tournament and this type of tournament ends mostly of the players after one flop. So the flip's flop is very similar to flip flop what the australians call thongs.

Unibet do a lot of nice freebies at UK tours, you have the last longer, community freerolls, the odd free beer, hoodies etc etc.

So imagine my suprise when I found out about the new secret punishment if you dont make day 2 and qualified online.

Curious to see what the punishment was I made sure i busted and didnt make day 2 😏

Punishment below:-

IMG_3211.thumb.JPG.021b64ce1b7d2dd0597b01f6268565c9.JPG

Sat in the corner with a dunces hat on till day 2 is over, is a bit much in my opinion 🤣 🤣 🤣
  • Like 4
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

The real dilemma:

Should I join to the qualifier in where only 4 players registered but Unibet gives out 3 tickets? I think yes. Should I make it if 2 of the already registered 4 players are community buddies? I think no. The field is big enough for all.