Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

Btw Jonny: why don't you take the second chair with you? If you do so you could use that like a rebuy.:-)

Because I have very little chance of winning and Glasgow is expensive, so rather have the cash and not be out of pocket.

I treat the live events as cheap/free holidays not as money making chances :)

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

I treat the live events as cheap/free holidays not as money making chances :)

I have had a conversation with a guy who started playing live cash games during the WSOP. My opinion was that playing the cash games are -EV, because he should win the travel expenses + the Vegas costs+ the online home ROI back to make the travel +EV. His opinion was that the live cash game is very loose during the WSOP and he could make a decent ROI + playing poker in Vegas is the ultimate dream of a  poker player. I don't know what was the outcome, but I think if we are concentrating on math I have a better arguments.

Sure thing: posting nonsense here every day is very hard. You need a long holiday after that.:Rofl:

• Like 1

@Rushbie If you really want to join team duck you need this game.

Though I was a bit disapointed the duck didnt play poker or post crap on Unibet forums, so not as realistic as it could be. :Annoyed:

• Like 2

A man plays heads up poker with a duck. At the river a man raise a pot and the duck calls. The raiser shows the second nuts and asks the duck about his cards. The duck put a glas of wine on the table and starts collecting the chips without showing his hole cards.

-What are you doing dude?- asks the man totally stunned.

-I just won the hand, because duck and pinot noir are a surefire combination.-replies the duck calmly.

• Like 4

@psrquack wrote:

A man plays heads up poker with a duck. At the river a man raise a pot and the duck calls. The raiser shows the second nuts and asks the duck about his cards. The duck put a glas of wine on the table and starts collecting the chips without showing his hole cards.

-What are you doing dude?- asks the man totally stunned.

-I just won the hand, because duck and pinot noir are a surefire combination.-replies the duck calmly.

Now that was funny AND I understood it, am I improving?:speechless:

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

For those of you wondering where the duck obsession came from the youtube video explains.
Every week we used to have the wheel of doom on Davids stream but one week I changed it to give David a suprise.......

• Like 5