Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

Sorry for spoiling the theme of this thread but heres a serious post.

UK tour 500e package won.

1304445942_Screenshot(2).png.37274d51ac1a2215b70bc6c802f2f85d.png

Some good Karma returned for sharing the rumble tickets maybe. :)

• Like 9
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Second opinion.

Its not really poker related so shouldnt be in this thread.
BUT

@VikingsAFĀ You could have pmed or just put a friendly warning that its not in the right section rather than running to teacher and telling.
@penguin50Ā Is new to forums in general and I am pretty sure this is the first one hes even ever interacted with so hes gonna make mistakes.Ā 

We need to encourage new members to join in rather than making overly aggressive posts(This goes for me aswell as sometimes I can be abrupt when I see the sameĀ /html/images/emoticons/Asset31.png/html/images/emoticons/Asset50.png/html/images/emoticons/Asset31.pngĀ over and over again and my patience wears thin)

Ā Lets not make this community like so many other poker communitys where a new player is made to feel a like aĀ /html/images/emoticons/Asset31.png/html/images/emoticons/Asset50.png/html/images/emoticons/Asset31.pngĀ every time they ask a simple question.

@Jeppe-UnibetĀ If allowed I am quite happy to skip the mentioned promo and let theĀ 3 rank 10sĀ @penguin50Ā @GR1ZZL3RĀ @ShoryureppaĀ split my 3x2e tix between them as a welcome to the community and trying to join in.

Thank you for all involved for the tickets.ddcp-new-header.thumb.png.fec060d8ae7dfe5ba9132b0f928edc8c.png

• Like 5

I wonder if the song I want to hold your hand performed by The Beatles is the first chip dumping song ever?

"Oh, yeah, I tell you something
I think you'll understand"

that exactly means I run out of money and I faked and now I want to withraw all the earnings.

'Oh, please say to me
You'll let me be your man'

Sorry, all the money should go to my account because this one was verified only.

"And when I touch you, I feel happy inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide"

I like money and it's time to party. So give it to me.šŸ¤£

Ā 

• Like 2

2 Ian Simpson freerolls was set up for today. I wonder which one will be deleted. My bet goes to the 19.30 one. Btw sorry for posting to the weekly reward post. I'm sure you guys would like to read all the bonuses was credited to the accounts instead of my preferences about the spins.šŸ˜›