Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

I think ducks are the most invisible in the dark. So we can assume there is a special relationship with the darkness and ducks. If i'm not wrong this relationship exist for ages and they could make a friendship each other so a duck can greet the darkness as: "Hello darkness, my old friend." We can name that sentence as a sound of silence and because this come from a duck's mouth and silence hasn't got any echo it's the definite answer why the ducks don't have echo.

So obvious, can´t tell why i didn´t figure out of my own... probly cause i only got green belt in duckling, long way to go to become quackmaster :waterfall:

• Like 3

"The most lively topic is the topic with the most important information"

This is a true representation of that :p

• Like 2
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

"The most lively topic is the topic with the most important information"

This is a true representation of that :p

You underestimate the power of ducks(also mine and the other personages in this post to talk crap)

Did the duck not manage to draw you in and illicit a comment from you?

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

You could make this thread into a film, "The Quack and the Dead" about a bunch of poker players slugging it out in the desert, starring Leonardo de Quackio. :laugh:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

You could make this thread into a film, "The Quack and the Dead" about a bunch of poker players slugging it out in the desert, starring Leonardo de Quackio. :laugh:

Yep, and the goal would be reaching the Beach in very the players should find a time machine, the Leonardo de Quackio should beat younger himself in Heads Up poker.:laugh:

If we are doing a time travel film then I think "the quackinator" is a good idea, Punch line would be "I'll be quack"

If we decided to go for the tv series route then it would be "the Sarah Connor Quackincles"

Maybe a more fitting film for us lot though would be "One flew over the ducks nest" starring Quack Nicholson.

• Like 3
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Lord of the Quack- Jonny's adventures in Malta:-)
Bend it like a quack- an adventures of the duck electrican.
The quackengers - tales of the angry ducks who can't escape form traffic jam.
You Quack, M'Lord?- the struggles of a peer who tried to learn a foreign language.

• Like 2

Some of my favourite Oscar winning films reccomendations;

Bridge on the River Kwak.

Mad Quacks

To Kill a Mocking Duck.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Duck.

On Golden Duckpond.

And of course Duck Tracy.

Just a few among many. Enjoy.

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Quite many artists in music business also influenced by these funny creatures: ofc famous rapper snoop duck, then there was this song by some band, don´t remember what: who let the ducks out, quack quack quack, who let the ducks out and even "punk" band the offspring sang that duck eats duck everyday.... Pretty evil and cannibalistic but maybe got something to do with @psrquack mention about darkness and ducks. Maybe that is where lucas got the idea for duck vader too????

• Like 2

Duck goes to doctor with a sore nose so the doc gives him some ointment. Duck says "How do I use it and how much is it?" Doc says "Ill just stick it on your bill"

Boom Boom.

• Like 1