Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@TTABKATAĀ wrote:

I remember one freeroll all tables was full with ducks :)

I think that freeroll was at OU Copenhagen

Can we do it again ?

There was one for UO Malta when I was on feature table "go jonny go freeroll" and i am sure was an extra prize for best duck alias.

Also one where we wound up Davitsche after his bad experience with the wheel of doom.

• Like 3
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I agree with youĀ @psrquackĀ it should be.

I have had a dastardley plan by renaming the thread as above it is now thread of the month because i named it so, so we win.

@FeelsBadManĀ I love your idea, could be 10k entrants and as we know people seem to struggle reading the rules only a few of us would get it right and actually win a prize.
Come 5684th and win 1st place money lol

Me and psrq are safe as both our community aliases use the duck avatar. :)

@RayLĀ 
All this rubbish talk has given me a fun idea for a freeroll MTT with a difference, how about a battle of the animals. You choose an alias to play a freeroll with duck/penguin/walrus etc and instead of cash for position you get points. The team with the most points gets the prize money split between them. Would make for some funny dynamics as it wouldnt be in your intrest to knock out a player with the same avatar.

Ā 

• Like 3

@jonny2192. The team with the most points gets the prize money split between them. Would make for some funny dynamics as it wouldnt be in your intrest to knock out a player with the same avatar.

Ā 

Lol, that sounds awesome. Btw I think team some point of view team donk would be an undisputed winner.:laugh:

• Like 1

quote:-

Ā @jonny2192Ā Oh no, NMPfan will be the new tournament manager? All players will be banned from the MTT's./html/images/emoticons/Asset5.png

Ā 

@psrquackĀ please keep silly comments in this thread or you will be pluckedĀ :Rofl:

Ā 

• Like 2

Bad jokes series:

-Wow, how did you manage to buy this awesome brand new car?

-It was quite simple. I work for the poker department and we kept the change.

Ā 

Why the dealer stopped the increasing of blinds at the flip flop friday home game?

Because the poker department guys denied to change the chips too.

Ā 

• Like 1

Joke of the day

Why does psrquack tell jokes?

To confuse everyone else.

After much thought and deliberation, I have decided to upgrade us to thread of the year. I believe this will get all participants in this thread a bigger freeroll.

in my roll as an official nobody I can confirm this freeroll is unlikely to happen but its prob worth joining in and talking crap just in case.

• Like 2

I think ducks are the most invisible in the dark. So we can assume there is a special relationship with the darkness and ducks. If i'm not wrong this relationship exist for ages and they could make a friendship each other so a duck can greet the darkness as: "Hello darkness, my old friend." We can name that sentence as a sound of silence and because this come from a duck's mouth and silence hasn't got any echo it's the definite answer why the ducks don't have echo.
  • Like 3