Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 23
Rank 23

@jonny2192. The team with the most points gets the prize money split between them. Would make for some funny dynamics as it wouldnt be in your intrest to knock out a player with the same avatar.

Lol, that sounds awesome. Btw I think team some point of view team donk would be an undisputed winner.Laugh

psrquack Rank 23
Rank 23

Today I will play poker with nutant ducktail to salute the fallen ticket exchange system. You guys can't evolve to another ticket anymore.Teardrop

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

quote:-

@jonny2192 Oh no, NMPfan will be the new tournament manager? All players will be banned from the MTT's.Rofl

@psrquack please keep silly comments in this thread or you will be plucked Rofl

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
psrquack Rank 23
Rank 23

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack please keep silly comments in this thread or you will be plucked Rofl

Then I will use the rebuy option.Tongue

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@NMPfan is correct @ReCorpH won the 2016 gojonnygo best alias prize with duckitup, I would like to think this is the reason he got a job at Unibet aswell. Smile

@psrquack

(just asked recorph and he confirmed was him)

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
Unibet Employee ReCorpH
Unibet Employee

Confirmed. The good ol' times.

Alias:                  Created: 

DuckItUp 27/05/2016 19:25

Shall I release it? :P

If there weren’t luck involved, I would win every time. — Phil Hellmuth
psrquack Rank 23
Rank 23

Bad jokes series:

-Wow, how did you manage to buy this awesome brand new car?

-It was quite simple. I work for the poker department and we kept the change.

Why the dealer stopped the increasing of blinds at the flip flop friday home game?

Because the poker department guys denied to change the chips too.

livertool Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack

Don´t you and your fellows have echo? Cool Geek

quack 

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Joke of the day

Why does psrquack tell jokes?

To confuse everyone else.

After much thought and deliberation, I have decided to upgrade us to thread of the year. I believe this will get all participants in this thread a bigger freeroll.

in my roll as an official nobody I can confirm this freeroll is unlikely to happen but its prob worth joining in and talking crap just in case.

psrquack Rank 23
Rank 23
I think ducks are the most invisible in the dark. So we can assume there is a special relationship with the darkness and ducks. If i'm not wrong this relationship exist for ages and they could make a friendship each other so a duck can greet the darkness as: "Hello darkness, my old friend." We can name that sentence as a sound of silence and because this come from a duck's mouth and silence hasn't got any echo it's the definite answer why the ducks don't have echo.