Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Gimme a break WonderWowPuking

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

But the bet says, who will be the new James Bond, right? She will be the new 007, not the new James Bond. Let @Rushbie wait for a century Rofl

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Purps wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Lol at a black Bond!

@WuDu  How about a black female 007 then? Scared

16009112-7244623-image-a-11_1563048356192.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-...

The last 2-3 Bond movies sucked anyway and each made me fall asleep in front of the TV, so like the new Star Wars movies, at least I know I don't have to waste my time on this SJW-travesty... OMG, she's so brave and beautiful, I really hope her story arc is about how she overcame the odds and broke through the glass ceiling to become the very best agent on Her Majesty's Secret Service! Already keeping my fingers crossed that the character's parents are muslim immigrants from Africa and she's in a "lesbian" relationship with some transsexual while being a single parent mother to two adopted Rohingya orphans! Heart 

Speaking of the bet, I think this one is still open, she's the next "007", not the next "James Bond"...

Stop eating meat and pay more taxes to change the weather.
Want2Believe Rank 17
Rank 17

Telling you..What are the odds? Very Happy

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@cris1285 wrote:

But the bet says, who will be the new James Bond, right? She will be the new 007, not the new James Bond. Let @Rushbie wait for a century Rofl

Ofc her name can be James Bond, these days everything goes...

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

Ofc her name can be James Bond, these days everything goes...

My name is Bond, Shaniqua Bond!  Laugh

"Since Daniel Craig announced he was standing down as James Bond, debate has raged whether the next 007 should be a woman, or black. Now The Mail on Sunday can reveal that she will be both – thanks to the intervention of feminist TV writer Phoebe Waller-Bridge."

fleabag_production_still

Yap, checks out...

DoktorAvalanche Rank 15
Rank 15

Daily Mail intention is to cause fear or anger. Or in this case both. Rofl

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Daily Mail intention is to cause fear or anger. Or in this case both. Rofl

fem.PNG

Laugh

0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

RoflRoflRofl
lolmerged.PNG

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Rushbie wrote:

RoflRoflRofl
lolmerged.PNG

It's funny how the Unibet guys quarantine topics that start to get a little bit "controversial", despite the company wanting us to bet on said topics...But OK, the really interesting part is that instead of moving the whole "Next James Bond" topic to the off topic board, they added it to "Has the world gone insane". It's like Coop "talking" to Murph at the end of Interstellar, they're somewhat restricted to what they can say here, but they're trying their best! Laugh

8JrDKU

tumblr_nmcbvsFztV1r98xw9o4_r4_250