Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Or just finnish parliament? Soon they are replacing old traffic signs with new "sex free" signs. Here is one example:vanha.jpgolduusi.jpgnew

Like we didn´t have bigger problems in here than that and we are taking debt every year and then spent millions in this kind of bs. INSANE i tell ya INSANE Veryangry

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
1,194 REPLIES 1,194
Le_Ena Rank 10
Rank 10

unfortunately YES. they are trying to destroy the society,, and they have power.
Few are those on this earth with a soul and a clear mind.

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Even in Finland? I mean, such a behaviour is par for the course for Sweden, but I thought you guys were still relatively normal, except for excessive drinking of course...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
DepchZ Rank 13
Rank 13

My world is sunshine and butterflies! And when it's not just give it a laugh. My bubble is heading to another direction.

It's easy but it's damn hard at the same time so sometimes you just slip.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

Even in Finland? I mean, such a behaviour is par for the course for Sweden, but I thought you guys were still relatively normal, except for excessive drinking of course...

Yep, nowadays it is like this. Not my country anymore Sad Media and goverment are pushing this liberal bs and everyone saying against it is "hatetalking" Unemployment rate is 7,5% but we need to have more immegrants because soon we are short of employees,LUL. And we are supposed to be among least corrupted countries in the world, please. Our police supposed to be trust worthy, LOL, one of police chiefs is being prisoned for being major person in drug smugling to Finland. Nothing gets done right, nuclear plant was supposed to ready 10 years ago, metro year ago...why? because parliament makes HeartHeartsHeartty deals that are supposed to be cheap but end up costing billions more than should.....

I should just stop reading and thinking and live in somekind of bubble like so many here seems to do.... meh, i just start drinking Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
DepchZ Rank 13
Rank 13

I recommend that you take a step back from that stuff, it can really mess up your head. If you want to look for the negatives in the world you'll have an endless ocean of it, it will eventually poison your mind and it will only escalate further and make it that much harder to even meet positive people. Misery loves company and detaching from that is a tough process. Have courage to let go and focus on yourself and the positive close around you.

Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25
Unemployment is not the government's problem. If a person can't get a job, that's their own fault.

As far as the signs. New ones look a lot better.
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Magicadil wrote:
Unemployment is not the government's problem. If a person can't get a job, that's their own fault.

@Magicadil Your talking poo to be polite, Someplaces there is just no work or what there is doesnt pay the bills.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

@Magicadil Your talking poo to be polite, Someplaces there is just no work or what there is doesnt pay the bills.

Name one developed country where finding a job is difficult or there's a shortage of jobs.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@jonny2192

Some people lack the basic economic knowledge to understand that if you increase the supply (be it goods or workforce) in a specific field while keeping the demand steady, the value of the supply (prices or wages) will decline.

Some people don't realize that the state itself doesn't have any money, it's the money of the people. If you're working with taxpayers' money which is forcefully taken away from the people, the least you can expect is to use it thoughtfully and not waste it on replacing street signs because some ugly feminists and limp-wristed cuckolds get triggered.

@Livertool

I call your power plant in Finland and raise you an airport in Europe's second largest city:

Berlin_Brandenburg_Airport

Planned costs: 1 billion Euro.

Costs right now: 6 billion Euro and running...

Planned opening date: October 2011

Planned opening date right now: Maybe 2019, 2020....

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes