cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Israel has given vaccine to +60% of citizens, managed to reduce new cases a lot and getting bit back to normal. But as vaccine don't stop possibility of getting corona but just prevents corona getting so dangerous as it can be, i don't really get how number of new cases has come down that much. Ofc if people don't have symptoms, they don't probly do as much testing either which could be one reason. Who knows, lot of mixed information out there Wonder

What i do know that i'm REALLY getting tired of this isolation and if taking vaccine is really key to more normal state, i'll take it when it is my turn. Thou timeline is quite short, at least for now there has been very few people that has got some negative effects from vaccine when we think about how many already got shot. And i see it as opportunity too, if i end up getting some illness from vaccine i get compensation from goverment aka free poker money Rofl

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

Israel has given vaccine to +60% of citizens, managed to reduce new cases a lot and getting bit back to normal. But as vaccine don't stop possibility of getting corona but just prevents corona getting so dangerous as it can be, i don't really get how number of new cases has come down that much. Ofc if people don't have symptoms, they don't probly do as much testing either which could be one reason. Who knows, lot of mixed information out there Wonder

What i do know that i'm REALLY getting tired of this isolation and if taking vaccine is really key to more normal state, i'll take it when it is my turn. Thou timeline is quite short, at least for now there has been very few people that has got some negative effects from vaccine when we think about how many already got shot. And i see it as opportunity too, if i end up getting some illness from vaccine i get compensation from goverment aka free poker money Rofl

Laugh

So the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting corona, doesn't stop you from spreading it, however it improves dealing with an infection a regular human being has no problems with anyway? Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

So the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting corona, doesn't stop you from spreading it, however it improves dealing with an infection a regular human being has no problems with anyway? 

Yup but it prevents people getting in to hospitals/grave so there comes the benefit. Well, i don't know if it benefits anyone that people can't even die naturally cause we are so "human" that death is not an option. Whatever.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/jean-pierre-adams-38-coma-135332747.html?guccounter=1&guce_refer...

0 Likes
WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

Yup but it prevents people getting in to hospitals/grave so there comes the benefit. Well, i don't know if it benefits anyone that people can't even die naturally cause we are so "human" that death is not an option. Whatever.

Didn't they say that just one year ago as well? Just a few weeks to "flatten the curve". What about mutations?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Didn't they say that just one year ago as well? Just a few weeks to "flatten the curve". What about mutations?

Well yeah, getting clear corona ain't disappiering anywhere, probly ever, so there ain't many directions to go. We stay like this, go on without vaccines (not an option cause lets save all) or take vaccines and hopefully get back to normal..ish. 

They alter normal flu vaccines too to work on virus on each year, shouldn't be issue with corona mutations either if such scenario happens that these ones don't work.

0 Likes
WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

Anybody here following the Chauvin/Fentanyl Floyd trial?

I mean, anybody with a triple digit IQ knows what went on: Junkie career criminal dies due to an overdose while being in police custody and leftist politicians and media try to frame this whole situation into a police brutality/black vs white issue to further their own agendas. Then a whole bunch of useful idiots jump on the train as well and we see a whole lot of burn, loot and murder.

So far we know that Fentanyl Floyd did swallow his stash of drugs before when stopped by the police:

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/george-floyd-death/judge-allows-evidence-tha... 

Today we found out that the knee wasn't really on the neck in that famous video, but rather on the shoulder blade:

If the process is fair (keep in mind, the USA are a banana republic), Chauvin walks and then sues whoever he can for a sh*tload of money. I'm also looking forward to the media reporting about the verdict:

• Chauvin's guilty: Racist America, celebratory BLM-riots!
  • Chauvin's innocent: Racist America, mad BLM-riots!

Laugh

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool @Rushbie @pinki and anybody else taking a look at this topic from time to time. I would like to take the time and wish all of you a Happy Ramadan! Thumbs Up I hope you find time to celebrate with your friends and family in these lockdowned times. I already have my pork and bacon ready! Ok

Aloha Snackbar!

Speaking of which, today it seems like Ms Merkel is trying to implement a nationwide dusk-to-dawn curfew! Laugh Maybe those of you betting on politics should start taking a look at the odds for Greens/CDU and Greens/SPD/Left for September's election. Especially if these CDU clowns nominate Mr Laschet instead of Mr Söder.

Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Kudela allegedly called Kamara "fking monkey". 10 match ban.

Kamara physically attacked Kudela. 3 match ban.

Lesson learned, better to use your fists than mouth Wow

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2021/apr/14/slavia-prague-ondrej-kudela-10...

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

Kudela allegedly called Kamara "fking monkey". 10 match ban.

Kamara physically attacked Kudela. 3 match ban.

Lesson learned, better to use your fists than mouth Wow

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2021/apr/14/slavia-prague-ondrej-kudela-10...

"Kamara’s account was supported by his Rangers teammate Bongani Zungu"

I just leave that here. Laugh